Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,926

2 members and 2,924 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
  • 03-17-2017, 05:02 PM
    cletus
    I had sticky rice with kimche and gochujang.
  • 03-17-2017, 05:10 PM
    JodanOrNoDan
    Re: What Did You have For Lunch Today?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cletus View Post
    I had sticky rice with kimche and gochujang.

LOL. I will put kimchee on just about anything. My co-workers are not thrilled when I eat my lunch.
  • 03-17-2017, 05:14 PM
    cletus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JodanOrNoDan View Post
    LOL. I will put kimchee on just about anything. My co-workers are not thrilled when I eat my lunch.

Yeah I love it. I eat a lot of it. I spent a lot of time over there. I love Korean food.
  • 03-17-2017, 05:17 PM
    Craiga 01453
    leftover Sloppy Joes for lunch today...
  • 03-17-2017, 05:23 PM
    JodanOrNoDan
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cletus View Post
    Yeah I love it. I eat a lot of it. I spent a lot of time over there. I love Korean food.

I am not Asian but a lot of my friends are due to my extracurricular activities and I have eaten the "real" version of a lot of different foods. I can leave Chinese food. Japanese is just blah to me. Vietnamese I have all the time so its kind of "normal". Korean and Thai I can't get enough of and can't decide which is better.
  • 05-10-2018, 04:25 PM
    Ax01
    ok after presenting at the university, i stopped by Caliburger b/c hey why not, it's lunch and i'm in the U-District. Caliburger who the peeps who may or may not know, is a knockoff franchise of the famous California chain In-N-Out Burger.

OMG. this is alotta food.
    https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...om/Fp1cP2X.jpg

why did i order all a second burger?
    https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...om/PJE1N4w.jpg

their version of the Double-Double, Cali-style (aka animal style).
    https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...om/TFLEjS1.jpg

a cheeseburger w/ reg sliced onions and bacon. the real In-N-Out doesn't have bacon, chicken or mushrooms (which Caliburger does).
    https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...om/dLVYIGL.jpg

ok this was kinda disappointing. the buns were way too toasted (or old). the cheeseburger had too much lettuce. i'm not sure if the fries are fresh cut and blanched like In-N-Out but they look nothing like the real thing. maybe the cook had an off day, maybe i'll go back but they're whatever burgers.
  • 05-10-2018, 04:43 PM
    Craiga 01453
    I had some pulled pork sandwiches today. Delicious!!
  • 05-10-2018, 04:48 PM
    Ax01
    Quote:

Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    I had some pulled pork sandwiches today. Delicious!!

sounds great! did u make it yourself?

i once had a pulled-pork sandwich from Subway and it was a buncha crap. i had one my friend made w/ a homemade Cherry Coke (maybe Dr. Pepper?) BBQ sauce and it was so bomb!
  • 05-10-2018, 05:05 PM
    Avsha531
    Bampmaster strikes again. Pizza and fries. The fun part is that someone visited the office and brought it for us so free lunches do exist
  • 05-10-2018, 05:15 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    sounds great! did u make it yourself?

i once had a pulled-pork sandwich from Subway and it was a buncha crap. i had one my friend made w/ a homemade Cherry Coke (maybe Dr. Pepper?) BBQ sauce and it was so bomb!

Yup, made it myself. And i use DrPepper!! I braise the pork butt in it, then add some more when adding the bbq sauce. I use sweet baby ray's.