Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,385

0 members and 3,385 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.

T-Shirts

Printable View

• 01-25-2010, 08:11 PM
    dreese88
    T-Shirts
    I know everyone likes getting free stuff and along with any snakes that I may ship out, I was planning on getting some t-shirts made to send with them. I have a t-shirt from Albey that I wear all the time. But my question is, do you think it is worth it to have them made to send out to customers.
  • 01-25-2010, 08:33 PM
    DNLball09
    Re: T-Shirts
    The T-shirts may coast you alittle but, they will also hopefully boost your sales. So I personaly think if you have the extra money it would be a good idea..
  • 01-25-2010, 08:44 PM
    monk90222
    Any advertising that can be done for free is great. If your customer wears your shirt to a reptile expo, a pet store, really anywhere that your company name and website could be seen by potential customers makes it well worth the initial $$ invested.
  • 01-25-2010, 08:50 PM
    dreese88
    Quote:

Originally Posted by monk90222 View Post
    Any advertising that can be done for free is great. If your customer wears your shirt to a reptile expo, a pet store, really anywhere that your company name and website could be seen by potential customers makes it well worth the initial $$ invested.

That was kind of my initial thought on it. There's a place here in Columbia that does a lot of good shirts, so I think I'm going to go talk with them here sometime in the next few days.
  • 01-25-2010, 08:57 PM
    iCandiBallPythons
    There's a few places online that do custom T's fairly cheap and nice work to boot, just google it. I will be sending free T's with orders starting this year, It's low cost way to to advertise, and show the customer a little extra appreciation.
  • 01-25-2010, 08:59 PM
    dreese88
    Quote:

Originally Posted by iCandiBallPythons View Post
    There's a few places online that do custom T's fairly cheap and nice work to boot, just google it. I will be sending free T's with orders starting this year, It's low cost way to to advertise, and show the customer a little extra appreciation.

Yea, I know of those places(CafePress, CustomInk & Zazzle) but I would rather support a local place, especially because the prices will probably end up similar after S&H
  • 01-25-2010, 11:39 PM
    FatBoy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dreese88 View Post
    Yea, I know of those places(CafePress, CustomInk & Zazzle) but I would rather support a local place, especially because the prices will probably end up similar after S&H

Shoot me a PM..I do shirts and have printed shirts for a lot of snake guys, including 8Ball Pythons, Royal Q, Captive Bred Creations, House of Snakes, Twighlight Ball Pythons, Cook Reptiles, BP.net, and NatPET. I have also been known to work for snakes instead of $$$...that helps us both. :gj: I am in SE NC not too far from you.
  • 01-25-2010, 11:58 PM
    dreese88
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FatBoy View Post
    Shoot me a PM..I do shirts and have printed shirts for a lot of snake guys, including 8Ball Pythons, Royal Q, Captive Bred Creations, House of Snakes, Twighlight Ball Pythons, Cook Reptiles, BP.net, and NatPET. I have also been known to work for snakes instead of $$$...that helps us both. :gj: I am in SE NC not too far from you.

check it
  • 01-30-2010, 01:15 PM
    Repsrul
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FatBoy View Post

This is really good information. I had no idea you did shirts. I will keep this in mind.
  • 01-30-2010, 09:28 PM
    SnakeGirl3
    I own a T-shirt printing company as well in East Tennessee. Shoot me an email at work: arrowgraphicsinc@charterinternet.com or call me at 865-982-0107 (M-F 8:00-5:00) and check prices if nothing else. Just let me know shirt color, quantity, and number of print colors and I can give you a price based on that. We have a lot of out-of-town customers because our prices are so good, even when you add shipping. Picture it this way: price it on customink.com and then cut that about in half, and that's what you'll pay with me.