Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,207

1 members and 3,206 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey

Deleting my account

Printable View

• 04-28-2019, 12:08 AM
    tickyyy
    Deleting my account
    How do I delete my account? I just got back into it, but I messed up my birth date and everything important and I can't change it. I already have a new account (tickyyy).
  • 04-28-2019, 12:50 AM
    Bogertophis
    I'm just guessing here, but maybe this is why you're having so much trouble?

TOS says: 5. ONE account per member. Period. Account name changes must be approved by admin.
  • 04-28-2019, 12:55 AM
    tickyyy
    Re: Deleting my account
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    I'm just guessing here, but maybe this is why you're having so much trouble?

TOS says: 5. ONE account per member. Period. Account name changes must be approved by admin.

Yeah I've had a lot of issues with this account for some reason and it's just easier to make a new one, so I wanna delete this one
  • 04-28-2019, 05:45 AM
    PitOnTheProwl
    Yeah, probably should read the TOS.....
  • 04-28-2019, 10:43 AM
    Stewart_Reptiles
    Re: Deleting my account
    Quote:

Originally Posted by samsonact View Post
    Yeah I've had a lot of issues with this account for some reason and it's just easier to make a new one, so I wanna delete this one

Accounts are never deleted; this is for accountability purposes among other things.

Having issues with an account does not mean that the TOS do not apply so the next step will be that both accounts are merged which will count as a name change (you can only change your ID once so think carefully)

Simply contact one of the staff members with the ID you wish to keep as well as the email address and birth date that should be associated with your account, for the rest it can be edited in user CP once the accounts are merged.