Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,298

2 members and 1,296 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,580
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux

luna progression thread

Printable View

• 01-19-2018, 03:38 PM
    baldegale
    Re: luna progression thread
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1929ac16ca.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0fca7344d1.jpg well she shed healthily! very pretty girl. im gonna try weighing her later cause shes looking very skinny, maybe she’ll actually eat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 01-19-2018, 04:52 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Way to go Luna!!

Congrats on your first shed!
  • 01-19-2018, 05:05 PM
    baldegale
    Quote:

Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    Way to go Luna!!

Congrats on your first shed!

shes down from 10 grams to 5 i think :( i dont know if i should try feeding her today, wait til tomorrow, or wait til monday like i was originally gonna do

• 01-19-2018, 05:11 PM
    baldegale
    Quote:

Originally Posted by baldegale View Post
    shes down from 10 grams to 5 i think :( i dont know if i should try feeding her today, wait til tomorrow, or wait til monday like i was originally gonna do

also, every time ive tried to feed her shes been burrowed and i take the bedding off the top of her so she can see me, should i just leave her be and set the mouse in the tub, or should i take her out more to the middle of the tub so she doesnt feel cornered? (shes always in one of the corners)

• 02-04-2018, 02:12 AM
    baldegale
    its official! she ate for the first time last night finally!! gonna wait 4-5 days til i offer again but shes been coiled up over hear heat mat digesting and such. i gave her a pretty small pinky and it didnt leave much of a bulge but i think she’s intimidated by the normal size pinkies so ill be trying to feed her the smaller pinkies that came in my 50, hopefully shell get used to them soon

• 02-04-2018, 02:51 AM
    tttaylorrr
    Quote:

its official! she ate for the first time last night finally!! gonna wait 4-5 days til i offer again but shes been coiled up over hear heat mat digesting and such. i gave her a pretty small pinky and it didnt leave much of a bulge but i think she’s intimidated by the normal size pinkies so ill be trying to feed her the smaller pinkies that came in my 50, hopefully shell get used to them soon

so good to hear!!! milestone achieved! [emoji4]
  • 02-04-2018, 08:04 AM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Yay!!! Congrats to you both, keep up the good work!