Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,887

1 members and 2,886 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey

Show Results!!!

Printable View

• 04-02-2006, 03:24 PM
    gmmuscle91
    Show Results!!!
    Well i went to the show up in omaha today and it was smaller than i thought. They had more tarantulas and scorpions than snakes it seemed. there were maybe only 10 vendors there and 2 or 3 of them were selling only supplies. i forgot to take any pics, well, except for my newest addition, my female axanthic corn snake!!!! I dont have a name yet so suggestions are welcome. My da wants me to name her Carrie, for Carrie the corn snake. anyways, enough chatter, here she is!!!
    http://www.ball-pythons.net/gallery/...=3&userid=2655
    http://www.ball-pythons.net/gallery/...=3&userid=2655
  • 04-02-2006, 03:29 PM
    jglass38
    Re: Show Results!!!
    Good looking girl! Sometimes you find a steal at the little shows..
  • 04-02-2006, 04:21 PM
    gmmuscle91
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jglass38
    Good looking girl! Sometimes you find a steal at the little shows..

ya, she was only 20 bucks. he offered to give me 4 for 50 but i didnt have the money for the caging and my parents wouldnt have let me get 4.
  • 04-02-2006, 05:06 PM
    Jeanne
    Ohhh, thats awesome! Usually I am not real interested in corns, but this one is really neat.. CONGRATS!

That is so tiny.... do you know what her length and weight is?
  • 04-02-2006, 05:31 PM
    reptile-girl
    Wow, she so cute and small. I really want to get a corn snake, but the time has not come. lol. I love her color. :)
  • 04-02-2006, 05:56 PM
    JLC
    Oh she's a beauty!! And so teeeny! I think if I had a snake with those lovely shades, I would name her after some famous old movie star...back in the days when the movies were on a real "silver screen". I'd have to research it though, 'cause I don't know any offhand. LOL
  • 04-02-2006, 08:23 PM
    muddoc
    Very good looking corn. I just wanted to make a small correction though, that is what is actually known as Anerythristic. Anery is lacking in red color, where as Axanthic is lacking in yellow color. Corn snakes are predominately red, and not yellow, meaning that that snake is lacking red or anerythristic. A ball python on the other hand is made up of predominately yellow colors, and a similar looking ball python would be Axanthic. I hope that was not too confusing.
  • 04-02-2006, 09:01 PM
    gmmuscle91
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne
    Ohhh, thats awesome! Usually I am not real interested in corns, but this one is really neat.. CONGRATS!

That is so tiny.... do you know what her length and weight is?

jeanne, im not sure how much she ways, i still dont have a scale. she is probably 6-8 inches long. ill have to get a good pic and use the snake measurer program to find out for sure.

oh and muddoc, thanks for the correction, that is what the guy said, i just forgot so i thought it was axanthic, anyways thanks, and no it wasnt too confusing.
  • 04-02-2006, 11:49 PM
    greenmonkey51
    Did you get them from Brian Cole.
  • 04-03-2006, 02:20 PM
    muddoc
    Your very welcome.