Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,215

0 members and 3,215 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

RIP Harley

Printable View

• 10-21-2018, 12:58 AM
    Sunnieskys
    I'm so sorry. I know how hard this is. Rip little Harley.
  • 10-21-2018, 01:24 AM
    zina10
    Oh no :( :tears:

I just saw this..

I'm so sorry. I could tell from your posts that she was your Baby, your bud and a treasured part of the family. Beardies are so full of personality, its easy to get extremely attached to them.

I've been through this. Words just never seem enough. I'm truly sorry.
  • 10-21-2018, 04:06 AM
    Reinz
    So sorry for your sad loss. My thoughts are with you.
  • 10-21-2018, 04:17 AM
    Michelle-07
    Re: RIP Harley
    I'm really sorry for your loss. Rest in peace, Harley.
  • 10-21-2018, 09:38 AM
    Craiga 01453
    Sauzo, I am so sorry for your loss. And yes, I absolutely can imagine a grown man crying in a vets office, because I would be too. Pets are family, and loving your pet is admirable. Your tears are tears of love, and there's not a damn thing wrong with that.

Try to keep your chin up in this difficult time.
    You're in my thoughts, and my best wishes are being sent your way.
  • 10-21-2018, 01:51 PM
    hilabeans
    No!!!!! :tears: Oh, Sauzo, I'm just seeing this and my heart is breaking. I know how much you loved that sweet girl. I am so, so very sorry. It is so devastating.

Maybe the "real" world doesn't appreciate the impact a precious creature like this can leave on a person. But here - we know. You are not alone in the pain you feel for the loss of this precious part of your life.

(((hugs)))

R.I.P. Sweet Harley
  • 10-21-2018, 05:19 PM
    MAC1
    Sorry for your loss, and your not alone.
  • 10-21-2018, 07:24 PM
    CALM Pythons
    Re: RIP Harley
    Im sorry bro. I completely understand. I just listed my Critter Nation Cage for sale because my pet Rats are to Loving and Smart and when they get sick (cancer or Respiratory) it kills me putting them to sleep. I just CO2’ed my 4 pet Rats and I’m sick about it. They always came to the door of the cage when i came upstairs and wanted to ride around on our shoulders or in my Wife’s Hoodie just peaking out cute as a Button.
    Its funny you said personable animals because im having a hard time not thinking my Snakes are personable hahahahaha. I mean I know the science but I talk to them and sit on the bathroom floor while they swim until they come out and climb onto me to be put back in their enclosures... I think I’ll always be a basket case about any pets i have. One thing i cant get over is how amazing our universes Creatures are.. I absolutely love them all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk