Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,308

0 members and 3,308 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
  • 11-30-2010, 11:14 PM
    joepythons
    Re: Central Illinois Reptile Breeders Unite!!!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerspythons View Post
    joepythons, How far from the champaign area are you and this guy selling cheap rats?? ...if it meant small rats for $1 I'd be willing to drive a piece to get them...

You have a pm :gj:
  • 12-01-2010, 01:04 AM
    Powerspythons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by joepythons View Post

Awesome! Thanks Joe!!:banana:
  • 12-01-2010, 08:17 PM
    joepythons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerspythons View Post
    Awesome! Thanks Joe!!:banana:

Your welcome.:gj:
  • 01-17-2011, 03:14 AM
    KatStoverReptiles
    Hey guys I'm living in Bloomington and am looking to switch from ft mice to ft rats. Know anywhere in the area I can buy? I really want to avoid the outrageous shipping costs. Does Sailfin in Champaign sell ft? Thanks!
  • 01-17-2011, 11:48 AM
    Powerspythons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by poundhound2 View Post
    Hey guys I'm living in Bloomington and am looking to switch from ft mice to ft rats. Know anywhere in the area I can buy? I really want to avoid the outrageous shipping costs. Does Sailfin in Champaign sell ft? Thanks!

I live about 5 minutes from Sailfin in champaign and they do sell F/T rats, however their prices are so outrageous(I think $4.50/rat + tax) that I have found its still cheaper to buy from an online supplier if you buy in bulk, I use rodentpro.com and order about 100/order and it comes out to somewhere around $1.40/rat if you get smalls or $2.20/rat if you get mediums and thats with shipping figured in. Past that idk anyone around who does sell locally(joepythons might chime in with some suggestions tho, he knows more ppl than I do), I plan on starting to produce my own rats in a few months, and I'll be letting ppl know on here if I ever get any extras.
  • 01-17-2011, 03:19 PM
    joepythons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by poundhound2 View Post

• 04-04-2011, 10:14 PM
    Kaitlin Logue
    Hello, I'm not a breeder but I live in central illinois and was wondering if any of you breed corn snakes or milk snakes? I'm looking into getting one in maybe a month if so, hopefully a baby :)
  • 05-26-2011, 12:24 AM
    python_addict
    i just sold my corns but im thinking about selling my bps? anyone interested here in illinois? lol ill get back into them later but heading off to college or trade a couple for one bp? also theres a pet store here in town with a bunch of kings
  • 12-22-2011, 03:12 AM
    python_addict
    some of us should join up lol I need help in my breedings if someone helps we can work out a deal with hatchlings of mine :D
  • 12-26-2011, 01:07 AM
    zeion97
    I'm a little.late. :p but I ist found this post. Lol. I'm in a little town called, Rantucky! I'd personally love to find a more local breeder to obtain from.. and SailFin is on my CRAP list... putting it lightly for SailFin... not trying to start a fight but personally me and the owner had a go around..to keep it short.