Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,111

4 members and 3,107 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey

Tinley Time!

Printable View

• 10-10-2008, 02:06 PM
    blackcrystal22
    Tinley Time!
    I NEED PICTURES. Everyone who's going to be there, show mee pictureess.

If you see me, in this shirt, with a blue hat, feel free to say hello, cause I'm going to be very distracted. :D

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...DSC05623-1.jpg

I might be wearing tripp pants too.. so I'll be pretty easy to pick out of a crowd. :rolleyes:
  • 10-10-2008, 06:48 PM
    _Venom_
    Re: Tinley Time!
    ogmomomg

Tomorrow it is
  • 10-10-2008, 06:58 PM
    anendeloflorien
    Quote:

Originally Posted by blackcrystal22 View Post

Dang now I really wish I was going to Tinley :8: Lol I will be there next year if I have to sell my soul and hitchike the whole way :D Have FUN!
  • 10-12-2008, 12:52 AM
    nevohraalnavnoj
    Well I can say I successfully spotted Jes at the BHB table and said hi. She's a very groovey girl who likes the color black and rainbows....interesting combo!

Tinley was a great time. Hanging out with the crew from BHB was probably my favorite, but my female Ivory pickup from Garrick DeMeyer was also a highlight!

JonV
  • 10-13-2008, 08:30 AM
    Rakk101
    I should have looked at this before the show, I actually ran into Jess and did not even know it.

I was eating outside with my wife and son and you asked us where we got the food from:D

Well it was a great show, got to meet Jimi face to face and see some great looking snakes (went looking for a Jungle Male boa and found a perfect one) and my son got a couple crested geckos.
  • 10-13-2008, 01:27 PM
    blackcrystal22
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rakk101 View Post
    I should have looked at this before the show, I actually ran into Jess and did not even know it.

I was eating outside with my wife and son and you asked us where we got the food from:D

Well it was a great show, got to meet Jimi face to face and see some great looking snakes (went looking for a Jungle Male boa and found a perfect one) and my son got a couple crested geckos.

I didn't get to see Jimi. I was very upset. I can't believe that was you! We were looking for a burger king or something because the hotel said that was the only other means of food, and I'm the only one with guts to ask people.
    They had some awesome animals at the show. I had a blast.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevohraalnavnoj View Post
    Well I can say I successfully spotted Jes at the BHB table and said hi. She's a very groovey girl who likes the color black and rainbows....interesting combo!

Tinley was a great time. Hanging out with the crew from BHB was probably my favorite, but my female Ivory pickup from Garrick DeMeyer was also a highlight!

JonV

Jon, you were awesome. I really hope that clip makes it into Snakebytes. I think they got a bit annoyed with me though, cause I was there for 1-2 hours.. But me and Erin were lovin it, and she was bored so I guess she liked someone to talk to.
    Yeahh, my rainbow thing kinda surprises people when I tell them I'm straight. :]
    Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by anendeloflorien View Post
    Dang now I really wish I was going to Tinley :8: Lol I will be there next year if I have to sell my soul and hitchike the whole way :D Have FUN!

Haha, thanks.
  • 10-13-2008, 06:15 PM
    Damon Theis
    Ha, I did see you and your red hair under a blue hat. Too bad I just saw this thread. :P