Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,216

0 members and 3,216 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99
  • 07-24-2013, 08:18 PM
    4theSNAKElady
    Its Official!! The Mid-East US BP.net BBQ!!!!
    I made a separate thread just for the BBQ at my place for local members. Im very excited to get the chance to meet so many kewl members all at once! And party down with em too!!! So, this thread is for those of you who are attending, need a place to stay, bringing food, drinks, etc. Its gonna be Sept 14th and 15th, at our place. When it gets closer, those who RSVP will get a private message with the address. Id like to keep it simple, and fun. One other thing, Id like to have a fun contest/game for a prize.Its gotta be BP related tho. Im open to suggestions. This thread will be like a running "RSVP" list. I need my assistant to keep tabs...:P (yells) "Oooohhh Capn ROOOOONNN"....!!"
  • 07-24-2013, 08:28 PM
    toyota89
    Re: Its Official!! The Mid-East US BP.net BBQ!!!!
    My wife a I will be coming and need a place to sleep. I will bring some zweigle hotdogs and a dish to pass.

Sent from my Droid RAZR M using Tapatalk 2
  • 07-24-2013, 08:33 PM
    Aes_Sidhe
    Well where exacly mid east is ?? Im taking off 13,14,15 because of my B-day (14th) and dont have too much plans so that's tempting lol
  • 07-24-2013, 08:34 PM
    Pyrate81
    Current guest list! :-)
    Running tab on the guest list and food assignments. Post what you would like to bring; Archy or myself will update the list.

Archimedes
    Pyrate- Wings(hot and honey bbq)
    ballpythonluvr
    toyota +1 - Hot dogs and side dish
    Mike
  • 07-24-2013, 08:37 PM
    Mike41793
    Quote:

Originally Posted by toyota89 View Post
    My wife a I will be coming and need a place to sleep. I will bring some zweigle hotdogs and a dish to pass.

That xb's seats fold down muchacho. Turn that hotbox into the shaggin wagon!
  • 07-24-2013, 08:38 PM
    Mike41793
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Aes_Sidhe View Post
    Well where exacly mid east is ?? Im taking off 13,14,15 because of my B-day (14th) and dont have too much plans so that's tempting lol

Newark, DE
  • 07-24-2013, 08:39 PM
    Pyrate81
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Aes_Sidhe View Post

• 07-24-2013, 08:51 PM
    toyota89
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    That xb's seats fold down muchacho. Turn that hotbox into the shaggin wagon!

No comment. Lol

• 07-24-2013, 08:52 PM
    4theSNAKElady
    Quote:

Originally Posted by toyota89 View Post

Jordan and his wife get our guest room. Mike gets next dibs on places to sleep. Our house is not big, so if all you guys want to stay over, well....ur just gonna have to bring pillows n sleepin bags...slumber partyyy!!!!! :P (well all exchange beauty tips and do our nails)

Jordan, you must tell me more about these special hot dogs....
  • 07-24-2013, 09:04 PM
    Pyrate81
    Mani-pedi party!! Yaaay! I'll bring my nighty and my pillow fight pillow. :gj: