Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,185

0 members and 3,185 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
  • 03-05-2017, 10:44 PM
    cletus
    Really nice!! So bright! I like bloods. They look like giant fat colorful slugs when they get big..
  • 03-05-2017, 11:00 PM
    zina10
    Re: New addition , no name as of yet..
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cletus View Post
    Really nice!! So bright! I like bloods. They look like giant fat colorful slugs when they get big..

I know, right :)

You would never expect the SPEED they can have. They can strike something behind them lightning fast. And hit HARD.
    Very strong snakes, too.

If you have a nice and tame one, so rewarding, though !!

I had a Borneo that got huge. They don't really "wrap" and hold on like other snakes, they are like stiff fat slugs, LOL. I used to wrap him around my waist and then use both forearms to support his upper and lower third in front of me. And we would walk around that way, LOL. He seemed to like it. ;)
  • 03-05-2017, 11:03 PM
    zina10
    Blood Pythons are one of the species that gains color as they grow. They get more colorful and vibrant, the "reds" turn deep red and vibrant.

Here is a picture of a Batik Albino t+ adult. Picture from redbloodpython.com

http://photos.imageevent.com/morgens...62926_orig.jpg
  • 03-05-2017, 11:48 PM
    EL-Ziggy
    Congrats on the new addition Zina. He's a very handsome fellow. I like the name Sandor but he looks more like a Brutus to me. Brutus the Big, Bully, Beautiful Blood. :)
  • 03-06-2017, 12:04 AM
    zina10
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EL-Ziggy View Post
    Congrats on the new addition Zina. He's a very handsome fellow. I like the name Sandor but he looks more like a Brutus to me. Brutus the Big, Bully, Beautiful Blood. :)

Oh, I like that name, too !!!

My Borneo was called Conan.

I was so attached to him, I was tempted to call the new one Conan II. But then, there was only one ;) And I will make new memories with the new fatty, whatever his name ends up being.
  • 03-06-2017, 12:05 AM
    zina10
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EL-Ziggy View Post

You have such a varied and cool collection. I think YOU should get a Blood Python and call it Brutus ;) You should get along splendidly with him :)
  • 03-06-2017, 07:02 AM
    EDR
    Nice blood python zina to me it looks kinda like dave green's monsoon ball python.
  • 03-06-2017, 12:48 PM
    Sonny1318
    That is some kinda beautiful. Awesome, congratulations.
  • 03-06-2017, 12:49 PM
    zina10
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EDR View Post
    Nice blood python zina to me it looks kinda like dave green's monsoon ball python.

Thank you :)Never heard of that morph, have to check it out!
  • 03-06-2017, 01:31 PM
    Prognathodon
    He's gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk