Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,249

1 members and 3,248 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey

Not Giants Yet

Printable View

• 07-07-2019, 10:49 PM
    EL-Ziggy
    Re: Not Giants Yet
    I call this one Olive in Blue Light. :cool:

http://i.imgur.com/A6aGRvB.jpg
  • 07-08-2019, 12:04 AM
    Shayne
    Whoa!!

They're looking fantastic, Ziggy!!
  • 01-10-2020, 10:06 AM
    PiperPython
    Can I ask what your amethystine and olive are in? My olive is getting quite large, so I need some ideas haha. The scrubbies are sure to follow.
  • 01-10-2020, 10:18 AM
    richardhind1972
    Looks like a nice basking shelf, blue light looks cool

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  • 01-10-2020, 10:25 AM
    Skyrivers
    So how are they progressing in size and manageability?
  • 01-10-2020, 12:06 PM
    EL-Ziggy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PiperPython View Post
    Can I ask what your amethystine and olive are in? My olive is getting quite large, so I need some ideas haha. The scrubbies are sure to follow.

Piper- The Olive is in a 4x2 and the scrub is is a 36x18x18. The Olive is 6.5 ft, so he's good for now, but the scrub is ready for a bigger enclosure. He's about 5.5 ft. and growing fast. They'll both end up in 8x2x2s. The plan is to either buy one 8x2x2 and let them split it and then add another 8x2 as they get bigger, or I might just buy another 4x2 and only move the scrub for now and get the 8x2s later. The freight shipping charges on the 8x2s are insane.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyrivers View Post
    So how are they progressing in size and manageability?

Sky- They're both growing pretty well. The scrub has really started putting on some size. He's still pretty slender but his length is expanding rapidly. He's eating mostly medium rats but I'll give him larges occasionally. The Olive is a dream to handle. He never bites, and is pretty easy going, but his food response is off the charts so you have to be smart when opening his enclosure. The Scrub has gotten much better with handling too. He very rarely strikes anymore, but will still musk sometimes, and I don't trust him anywhere near me face like I do my other snakes. As gorgeous as they are, and as much as I love mine, I can't see me keeping more than one scrub.
  • 01-10-2020, 12:11 PM
    Skyrivers
    I would like to have an Olive myself. So beautiful. Still focused on enclosures for the big girls (Rainbow and Aurora) for now.

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk