Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,339

1 members and 3,338 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
  • 12-26-2011, 01:25 AM
    zeion97
    Re: Central Illinois Reptile Breeders Unite!!!
    I can't edit my post, and I meant snake wise. I breed my own rats.
  • 01-11-2012, 11:44 PM
    joepythons
    Sorry i missed these posts folks :oops:.My rodent buddy is in Ottawa if anyone needs rodents please pm and i will give you his info :gj:
  • 01-13-2012, 10:14 PM
    python_addict
    Quote:

Originally Posted by joepythons View Post
    Sorry i missed these posts folks :oops:.My rodent buddy is in Ottawa if anyone needs rodents please pm and i will give you his info :gj:

Hey does his name happen to be George? lol thats the guy I have bought quite alot of animals from lol G & C Pets and Exotics I havent seen them in a while and last I knew they were looking for a place to sell the animals from I think they were tired of doing it in their house
  • 07-30-2012, 12:34 AM
    animalman6
    new to breeding reptiles.
    Hey , I'm new to the breeding game . I want to learn how to breed reptiles. Mostly snakes , I'm looking to join a network of locals who's breeding and keeping snakes and other reptiles that are willing to offer advice and pass on good deals on reptiles I can add to my collection as well as supplies and other useful stuff and ill do the same.
  • 07-30-2012, 12:48 AM
    animalman6
    new to breeding reptiles.
    Hey , I'm new to the breeding game . I want to learn how to breed reptiles. Mostly snakes , I'm looking to join a network of locals who's breeding and keeping snakes and other reptiles that are willing to offer advice and pass on good deals on reptiles I can add to my collection as well as supplies and other useful stuff and ill do the same.
  • 08-29-2012, 08:42 PM
    MaxT815
    I know this is older figured id shout out anyway I'm in Kankakee I'LL. About 45 mins south of Chicago, an hour north of Champaign. I see a lot of posts from people in Illinois. I like there's a lot of hobby enthusiasts and breeders in IL.
  • 08-29-2012, 08:55 PM
    Kaorte
    There are a ton of us in Illinois. I'm headed to the AAE this weekend if anyone wants to meetup.

Also, old thread is old lol
  • 01-02-2013, 12:32 AM
    mqt_trail_rider
    I'm in the Bloomington area and was hoping to find someone who breeds and sells Ball Pythons or any kind of mild-tempered Boa. I'm looking for for a young snake, one that I can handle a lot and get it used to being handled on a regular basis.