Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,229

2 members and 3,227 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99

Tank the Gila

Printable View

• 01-28-2019, 10:18 PM
    Sauzo
    Tank the Gila
  • 01-28-2019, 10:23 PM
    Jellybeans
    Re: Tank the Gila
    What is that black material on top of what he's sitting on?
    I like the way that looks and he's very handsome! I mean he's really a pretty Monster but oh my gosh you are very brave....

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
  • 01-28-2019, 10:41 PM
    Dianne
    What a good looking fellow! I’m looking forward to his progression thread and all the photos as he grows, beautiful monster that he is, I bet he’ll only get better with age.
  • 01-28-2019, 10:53 PM
    Sauzo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jellybeans View Post
    What is that black material on top of what he's sitting on?
    I like the way that looks and he's very handsome! I mean he's really a pretty Monster but oh my gosh you are very brave....

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

The black thing is a large Reptile Basic hide i had laying around. And thanks. I use a glove on them as babies until they get big enough where i can keep a better distance between the bitey end and my fingers lol. I've had Dozer about 2 weeks now i think and he doesnt even hiss at me anymore. He hissed a couple times when i got him but now he just ignores me for the most part. And Tank hasnt even hissed at me at all. Just looks at me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    What a good looking fellow! I’m looking forward to his progression thread and all the photos as he grows, beautiful monster that he is, I bet he’ll only get better with age.

Thanks. Yeah i got lucky. Just as i was finalizing the deal with the breeder, another guy threw up a post that he was PMing the breeder about it. Too late for him :D
  • 01-28-2019, 11:28 PM
    Bogertophis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    ... And Tank hasnt even hissed at me at all. Just looks at me....

He's biding his time while he grows bigger...:D (jkg!) Another awesome lizard! We're just jealous...
  • 01-29-2019, 12:20 AM
    Danger noodles
    Beautiful!! I saw one for sale at the expo this last weekend and I would love to have one but I have a snow boa on my list for next animal
  • 01-29-2019, 12:57 AM
    dakski
    Tank is a handsome fellow. Another awesome acquisition.
  • 01-29-2019, 01:13 AM
    richardhind1972
    He really is nice sauzo,looks like he enjoyed exploring his new viv

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  • 01-29-2019, 02:36 AM
    Sauzo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by richardhind1972 View Post
    He really is nice sauzo,looks like he enjoyed exploring his new viv

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thanks. Yeah, he wandered around for a couple hours, then ate a F/T fuzzy mouse and now is sleeping inside his warm hide.

And Dozer is out and about like usual just tearing everything up lol. Guys digs and flicks aspen all over and wedges himself between the litter dam and sliding door and inch worms his way up to the top and then tries to inch worm across the top which leads to him falling lol.
  • 01-29-2019, 02:46 AM
    Sonny1318
    He’s so cool dude, I love the pictures. So awesome, beautiful little guy, nice setup!