Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,008

1 members and 3,007 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,111
Threads: 248,550
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, GhostyBoy29

White Plains...

Printable View

• 04-23-2007, 11:38 AM
    lillyorchid
    Re: White Plains...
    Soooo did anyone pick up anything new?

If so, tell me... I'm wondering & still bummed that I wasn't able to go!
  • 04-23-2007, 11:42 AM
    jglass38
    I picked up a bunch of racks from Rich at Reptile Basics. I also got a chance to hang out and catch up with a few people I hadn't seen in a while...Sorry you missed it!
  • 04-23-2007, 11:48 AM
    bonez
    I got a few things, i had my g/f post a thread for everyone to share their new pets from the show, but she forgot to mention "Pets from the show" so she pretty much just put what pets do you have now and has the title as "Ok, lets see em" can i edit it to change the title?

Anyway i got myself 2 balls, a baby leopard, my sis got a baby crested, (so so so tiny) she wants me to hold and take care of it though since she is haveing a baby soon, and my g/f suprised me and got me a argentina b/w tegu, which unless i was lied to is the off spring from sisco's tegu's. I almost bought like 10 snakes but i held myself back lol. i got to see my fav morph, the caramal albino in person, such a great looking snake, and the lesser platty, amazing.

I couldnt find anyone on the site, hopeing to meet new people, owell there will be another in about 338 days....lol

Anyone catch the oversized iguana in the cage for adoption right when you walk in?
  • 04-23-2007, 12:02 PM
    adizziedoll
    OH, I got stuff :p youll see
  • 04-23-2007, 01:12 PM
    SiscoReptiles
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bonez
    i got myself 2 balls, a baby leopard, my sis got a baby crested, (so so so tiny) she wants me to hold and take care of it though since she is haveing a baby soon, and my g/f suprised me and got me a argentina b/w tegu, which unless i was lied to is the off spring from sisco's tegu's.

Congrats on the new pets, especially the tegu. I do hope it is one of mine. I replied to your other post as far as finding out if it was one of mine or not, but either way I am sure you will be happy with it. Argentine Black & White Tegus rock! :)
  • 04-23-2007, 01:16 PM
    monk90222
    I picked up 3 cresties. I also picked up another rack from Reptile Basics and another helix!!

I saw the huge Iguana....it was really nice...