Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,087

1 members and 3,086 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99

Finished Picture

Printable View

• 11-05-2006, 07:47 PM
    lillyorchid
    Finished Picture
    Well I spent half of my day sitting here trying to find the perfect picture that would go with that snake quote I really like and playing in Photoshop. After a few hours, a dozen pictures later I finally had it all put together on the computer. It dawns on me that I don't have a frame to hang it in. Great! So I dig though some old boxes and fine none that I like or the right size. I call up my grandma and ask her if she has any. Of course she does, TONS! So I go down to her house and we are looking though old photos and I found a frame I really liked. It had some prayer that was in German in it. I asked her if I could have the frame and of course she has to go in to detail on how her grandmother gave her this prayer when she was a little little girl back over in Germany many many years ago, and so on. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my grandma (Oma) and I LOVE listening to her tell stories when she was younger and looking though old pictures. So I had a good time sitting there with her up in her cold attic.

So I clean up the frame and glass the best I could get it <i>(still dirty in the corners but I doubt it had ever been cleaned)</i> and printed out the quote & picture. Put it all together and now it is hanging on my door. I love it!
    http://www.willowdaisy.com/finishedpicture.jpg
  • 11-05-2006, 07:50 PM
    BPGirl
    Re: Finished Picture
    That is so cute!

I love it!

I think you chose the perfect picture.
  • 11-05-2006, 07:56 PM
    Cartmansdad
    Nice choice on the picture and beautiful snake!:D
  • 11-05-2006, 08:09 PM
    Laooda
    Great finished product!!!
  • 11-05-2006, 08:31 PM
    Ginevive
    Sweet! You're uber talented!
  • 11-05-2006, 08:59 PM
    stangs13
    I made on too!I did the same thing, exspet no picture I used Ivory paper and a 5x7 frame that my grandma had cause i didnt have any but I new she did cause she has tons also!! LOL!! Yours defanatly kicks the snot out of my job!!
  • 11-05-2006, 10:54 PM
    TheAudOne
    :O I want that!!
    You did a great job, and I think the frame looks great!
  • 11-05-2006, 11:16 PM
    ZEKESMOM
    that is totally awesome:D
  • 11-06-2006, 12:16 AM
    lillyorchid
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BPGirl
    That is so cute!

I love it!

I think you chose the perfect picture.

Thanks, it took me a good while sorting though pictures.
  • 11-06-2006, 12:16 AM
    lillyorchid
    Quote:

Originally Posted by stangs13
    I made on too!I did the same thing, exspet no picture I used Ivory paper and a 5x7 frame that my grandma had cause i didnt have any but I new she did cause she has tons also!! LOL!! Yours defanatly kicks the snot out of my job!!

You should post yours!