Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,129

0 members and 3,129 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey

Blue Ghost

Printable View

• 08-01-2018, 11:32 AM
    Alter-Echo
    Surprised there isn't much demand for them, it's slate blue!
  • 08-01-2018, 11:57 AM
    dboeren
    Re: Blue Ghost
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    The issue with blue ghost is that they are not compatible with other major lines, only very few people work with them and the demand is not very high.

Not compatible in what way?
  • 08-01-2018, 12:08 PM
    Stewart_Reptiles
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dboeren View Post
    Not compatible in what way?

Breeding, most commonly worked with lines are compatible Orange Ghost (NERD), Bell Hypo, Butterscotch and Hypos when paired, however if you pair 2 incompatible lines you will make DH, this is why lineage is very important when it comes to hypo and axanthic.
  • 08-01-2018, 12:09 PM
    Skyrivers
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    Breeding, most commonly worked with lines are compatible Orange Ghost (NERD), Bell Hypo, Butterscotch and Hypos when paired, however if you pair 2 incompatible lines you will make DH, this is why lineage is very important when it comes to hypo and axanthic.

DH? forgive me for not knowing.
  • 08-01-2018, 12:14 PM
    Stewart_Reptiles
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyrivers View Post
    DH? forgive me for not knowing.

Double Het (heterozygous) animals, normal looking animal carrying both recessive genes.

DH are use to make Double Recessive mutations lot of work and low odds.
  • 08-01-2018, 12:17 PM
    silverbill
    It makes sense that it’s not compatible with other forms of ghost/hypo because it’s so drastically different. It would definitely be its own morph all together should it be proved out and not just another line of ghost.
  • 03-07-2019, 12:31 AM
    Duncan8014
    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0M-9...McNab/Braeside
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Trisnake View Post
    Thats insane— I’d want to see the snake in person though, or at least in live video... I remember when Mark revealed the first blue ghost, it was exciting then and still is now. Unique opportunity you are presented with if legit :D

Hi, I’m the owner of the blue ghost and was recently made aware that the pic was posted here lol. I’ll try to attach some newer images and a video of her, she’s currently sitting at 3300g+ and gravid, bred to a GHI mojave. And for the person who said there isn’t much demand, that’s because it hasn’t proved out yet. I’ve still had some crazy offers though. If you have questions or interest in the project feel free to message me! Email me if you want at rduncanr0@gmail.com. Edit: couldn’t insert an image or video so you can email me and I’ll send them.
  • 03-07-2019, 01:29 AM
    Danger noodles
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Duncan8014 View Post
    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0M-9...McNab/Braeside
    Hi, I’m the owner of the blue ghost and was recently made aware that the pic was posted here lol. I’ll try to attach some newer images and a video of her, she’s currently sitting at 3300g+ and gravid, bred to a GHI mojave. And for the person who said there isn’t much demand, that’s because it hasn’t proved out yet. I’ve still had some crazy offers though. If you have questions or interest in the project feel free to message me! Email me if you want at rduncanr0@gmail.com. Edit: couldn’t insert an image or video so you can email me and I’ll send them.

So it’s legit that blue? And it’s not in shed or anything??
  • 03-07-2019, 01:34 AM
    Danger noodles
    I just did some searching and there is a 99% chance that that pic has some filter or something making it that blue in my opinion. If it’s 100% that blue then u have something super amazing.
  • 03-07-2019, 01:45 AM
    Duncan8014
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Danger noodles View Post
    I just did some searching and there is a 99% chance that that pic has some filter or something making it that blue in my opinion. If it’s 100% that blue then u have something super amazing.

It’s 100% that blue, no filter (I rarely use filters on my animals and never on her). She’s actually more blue in person. If you want to email me I can send some pics and a video if I can get it to work.