Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,212

0 members and 3,212 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
  • 03-16-2007, 11:34 AM
    Freakie_frog
    Re: Something New!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tmlowe5704
    Kim's thread was something humanly natural (men wish we could help a little more) but do you think that minor never heard of an O before now? I have a feeling I know who the minor was.

Regardless of whether or not they have its our responsibility as adults and young adults to watch our step. Iceman did a good job of stopping a crap storm that could have gotten offensive in one post.
  • 03-16-2007, 11:47 AM
    iceman25
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their input, thoughts and ideas. Everything thing is given reasonable consideration when shaping forum policy past, present and in the future. Once again thanks for the comments and please don't hesitate to contact us via pm-s should you have any questions or concerns.
  • 03-16-2007, 03:10 PM
    tmlowe5704
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakie_frog
    Regardless of whether or not they have its our responsibility as adults and young adults to watch our step. Iceman did a good job of stopping a crap storm that could have gotten offensive in one post.

Hence why I suggest minors get a parental consent form
  • 03-16-2007, 03:16 PM
    Freakie_frog
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tmlowe5704
    Hence why I suggest minors get a parental consent form

I'd hate to have to be the one to keep up with all that.
  • 03-19-2007, 09:11 AM
    Ginevive
    Quote:

Originally Posted by joyful girl
    I'd personally like to see one section that doesn't have to cater to minors so heavily.

I agree. The horse forum that I frequent has an Over 18 section; it is not for the purposes of dirty jokes, etc.. it is more for mature topics.. it works out awesomely.