Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,151

3 members and 3,148 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
  • 10-14-2021, 01:03 PM
    moonman1488
    Putting a different brand pvc enclosure on a T8
    Hi, question for anyone who might know. I have a animal plastics t8 for my ball python who is doing great in it but it took way too long to get here as I recall. Are there any kind of incompatibility Ed that arise from putting, say, a Kages pvc enclosure atop the t8? Anyone mix and match enclosures like this have advice, or do I just stick with animal plastics enclosures. Thanks in advance.
  • 10-14-2021, 08:27 PM
    Waterman
    Shouldn’t be no issues, except the stacking pins more than likely won’t line up. Other than that just make sure the dimensions are close. The walls/front/back of the bottom cage will be the strongest…if the new cage doesn’t line up with the walls close to that of the ap, I’d place a wood board between the 2 of them, measuring the size of the ap cage, to distribute the weight evenly.
  • 10-14-2021, 08:30 PM
    Bogertophis
    Re: Putting a different brand pvc enclosure on a T8
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
    Shouldn’t be no issues, except the stacking pins more than likely won’t line up. Other than that just make sure the dimensions are close. The walls/front/back of the bottom cage will be the strongest…if the new cage doesn’t line up with the walls close to that of the ap, I’d place a wood board between the 2 of them, measuring the size of the ap cage, to distribute the weight evenly.

Great advice! :gj: