Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,275

0 members and 3,275 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg

Fake BHB

Printable View

• 04-17-2012, 09:28 AM
    Rob
    Fake BHB
    Apparently there is a guy going around pretending he is Brian from BHB. He's "selling" snakes dirt cheap and asking for a down payment, it's a scam. Pass the word on.
  • 04-17-2012, 09:47 AM
    CCfive
    Unbelievable! That has to be an arrestable offense!? Impersonating a person and their business, despicable. He's not only seping on someones good reputation, he's stealing!:mad:
  • 04-17-2012, 11:01 AM
    zeion97
    Re: Fake BHB
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CCfive View Post
    Unbelievable! That has to be an arrestable offense!? Impersonating a person and their business, despicable. He's not only seping on someones good reputation, he's stealing!:mad:

Pretty sure it is. Multiple people have said to report the Guy, and Brian said he would as well.

I'm also bumping this up. People need to know And pass it on.
  • 04-17-2012, 11:36 AM
    Snakesonly
    Brian also posted his phone nr on twitter. Will he stop if we all call him? I bet he would wet him self realizing everyone is informed about him. If we know the cops know lol
  • 04-17-2012, 11:48 AM
    Rob
    There are a lot of rumors on who it is. I'm hoping it's not who everyone is saying.
  • 04-17-2012, 11:55 AM
    Mike41793
    Thats terrible! I havent heard any rumors of this yet though, who do they think it is?
  • 04-17-2012, 11:56 AM
    Rob
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    Thats terrible! I havent heard any rumors of this yet though, who do they think it is?

I don't want to spread the rumors anymore the they have been. Because I'm guessing they are wrong.
  • 04-17-2012, 11:57 AM
    Aes_Sidhe
    Brian post his info on FB.. But I'm goin to ask you to dont put it here yet... Sytuation is disputed with the mods.... If I gonna get Green light goin to do it personaly
  • 04-17-2012, 12:03 PM
    Rob
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Aes_Sidhe View Post
    Brian post his info on FB.. But I'm goin to ask you to dont put it here yet... Sytuation is disputed with the mods.... If I gonna get Green light goin to do it personaly

Yeah Brian was none too happy this morning on FB, and rightfully so.
  • 04-17-2012, 12:31 PM
    Mike41793
    Re: Fake BHB
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Aes_Sidhe View Post

What? Im sorry but i dont know what youre saying here...

Brian put something about it on FB but you dont want Rob to post it here because the mods dont think its true? And something about youre gunna do something personally if you get the green light to from someone?