Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,286

1 members and 3,285 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

12-13-08

Printable View

• 12-12-2008, 11:18 AM
    Adam_Wysocki
    12-13-08
    Tomorrow night (12-13-08) at midnight eastern time (or 11:59pm if that makes more sense) I have the extreme privilege of sitting down on my couch with my phone and a beer and spending some time on Reptile Radio with our very own Larry Suttles and BT. I'm honored to be invited back to Reptile Radio for the second time and can't wait to catch up with Larry and BT about all things ball python.

I've told Larry that I have some 8 Ball tee shirts to give away for callers with really excellent questions and I'll be doing another tee shirt give away on the 8 Ball forum after the show like last time.

If you're around tomorrow night, please stop by and check out the show ... if you're a regular Reptile Radio listener like I am, you know that Larry and BT rock it week in and week out and that there's nothing else like it ... they are the true voice of the reptile hobby ... if you've never heard the show before, it'll be a great time to catch your first one, and I'm sure you'll be as addicted as I am afterward.

If you can't catch the show live, there's a download that goes up on the Reptile Radio site after and you'll be able to listen when you get a chance ... and don't worry, the tee shirt contest that I do over on the 8 Ball forum lasts all week, so you'll be able to participate if you're a download listener too!

If you have any questions about the show, please feel free to email me at adam@8ballpythons.com.

Can't wait to talk to you tomorrow night and thank you in advance for listening!!!

Reptile Radio with Adam from 8 Ball Pythons!!!

-adam
  • 12-12-2008, 11:51 AM
    Custom Exotics
    Re: 12-13-08
    Look forward to listening Adam, you have been one of the best guests they have ever had on the show, and can't wait to hear round 2. Its going to be great!!
  • 12-12-2008, 11:56 AM
    Adam_Wysocki
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PrototypePythons View Post
    Look forward to listening Adam, you have been one of the best guests they have ever had on the show, and can't wait to hear round 2. Its going to be great!!

Thanks bro! I'm super excited and really blown away to be invited on again ... Larry and BT have had some ICONS on the reptile industry on lately and following in all of those giant footsteps is a little intimidating ... I'll try and do my best for everyone!

-adam
  • 12-12-2008, 11:57 AM
    WizzySRT10
    I hope I can make it. I possibly will sitting on a train around the time of the show. Adam you going to a special 8 balls chat during the show?
  • 12-12-2008, 12:00 PM
    Adam_Wysocki
    Quote:

Originally Posted by WizzySRT10 View Post
    Adam you going to a special 8 balls chat during the show?

I'm pretty sure Larry and BT run a chat over on their site during the show? If they're still doing it, that sounds like it might be the place to be! :gj:

-adam
  • 12-12-2008, 12:04 PM
    WizzySRT10
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam_Wysocki View Post
    I'm pretty sure Larry and BT run a chat over on their site during the show? If they're still doing it, that sounds like it might be the place to be! :gj:

-adam

But you know about how 8 ball chats go. I don't want to corrupt the innocent minds out there. I'm sure that anyone that isn't used to us would get worried we're either all brain dead or messed up in the head.
  • 12-12-2008, 12:07 PM
    FatBoy
    Well you know that's past my bedtime!! But I will definately catch the archived version as soon as it's up. Good luck, you will rock the show!
  • 12-12-2008, 12:09 PM
    rabernet
    Adam,

Good luck tomorrow night - if I'm not entirely beat from my drive to NC and the play my mom is dragging me to tomorrow night, I plan to listen in and maybe even call in.

BTW, love your little video, especially the part where you have on the sunglasses. That's HAWT! LOL

You're going to rock the house! :gj:
  • 12-12-2008, 12:09 PM
    Spaniard
    I look foward to the show, your first time on there was one of my favorite. Its been a while since I tuned in live but I think I'm going to have to try and make this one. Break a leg!
  • 12-12-2008, 12:11 PM
    MDB
    Im defintely gonna check this out:)