Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,397

1 members and 3,396 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.

Hello :3

Printable View

• 06-20-2017, 11:53 AM
    SherbieHerp
    Hello :3
    Greetings! I'm newish here (I probably should've posted here first...oops...) and I'd really like to say that I truly love seeing the people here develop and support the passions of reptile keeping. While I prefer BPs myself, it's really amazing that this community exists. So many people are willing to share their experiences and advice and I think that makes this an exemplary community. :)

With that being said, for whatever reason I have random numbers appear on my posts. I posted about it in the help forum and there might eventually be a solution...I hope.

A little about me:

I live with my husband and our pets in rural Ohio. We're both school teachers and it's definitely the best job ever. :) I'm a doggosnek mom. I have 3 small dogs: Cookie, Muffin, and Fudge. I also have three BPs: Sherbette, Custard, and Butterscotch Macroon. I suppose you can say I have a sweet tooth, but I don't eat my pets, lol. I've had my dogs for almost 4 years now, but I'm new to BP keeping this year. There is just something about ball pythons that amazes me. They're incredibly intriguing and keeping them has been a joyful hobby I hope to continue for the rest of my life.
  • 06-20-2017, 12:16 PM
    tttaylorrr
    welcome! the numbers are super weird! i wonder if i'll get them posting here...it's like a virus!!! :P

anyway, it's always nice to see new members!
  • 06-20-2017, 01:00 PM
    Zincubus
    Re: Hello :3
    Welcome ...

I used to get weird things in the text if I copied messages from apps like OneNote or EverNote and paste into here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • 06-20-2017, 02:47 PM
    Ax01
    my sister, her husband, my BFF are teachers too! my dad was a teacher for a bit. i'm surrounded by them lol. they're really excited right now as the school year ends this week or next week. i think u misspelled Butterscotch Macroon. did u know that there's a difference between macarons and macaroons? anyway welcome and make yourself at home.

:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tttaylorrr View Post
    welcome! the numbers are super weird! i wonder if i'll get them posting here...it's like a virus!!! :P

anyway, it's always nice to see new members!

i've had the numbers since last week.6292

:P
  • 06-22-2017, 07:26 AM
    SherbieHerp
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    my sister, her husband, my BFF are teachers too! my dad was a teacher for a bit. i'm surrounded by them lol. they're really excited right now as the school year ends this week or next week. i think u misspelled Butterscotch Macroon. did u know that there's a difference between macarons and macaroons? anyway welcome and make yourself at home.

:)

i've had the numbers since last week.6292

:P

Wow. Your family's school year ended in June? When do they go back? Mine ended at the end of May.

lol, I did misspell his name. Should be Macaroon. :) I did not know about the difference between macarons and macaroons. ButterMac reminds me of both now that I've googled them, lol

:D Thank you for the warm welcome!