Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,367

1 members and 3,366 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

Reptile Rapture

Printable View

• 04-10-2018, 02:56 AM
    Sauzo
    I think i read today he has Amazon Basin ETBs......and thanks to Gio greasing my brain gears, i kind of want one now....or another GTP.......i just want another arboreal snake haha.
  • 05-03-2018, 12:15 PM
    Prognathodon
    Re: Reptile Rapture
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BR8080 View Post
    When we talked about black headed pythons, he asked if I wanted to hold one of his. I was TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY at this point and my inner Christmas morning kid (you know the one, anxiously waiting to open the Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred Shot Range Model Air Rifle came out). WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SNAKE!!! I was in awe....I was FINALLY holding the snake I've been wanting but can't afford.

Did you see that he had a clutch of axanthic BHPs hatch yesterday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • 05-05-2018, 12:43 AM
    BR8080
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    I think i read today he has Amazon Basin ETBs......and thanks to Gio greasing my brain gears, i kind of want one now....or another GTP.......i just want another arboreal snake haha.

Yeah - Can't wait to get back to his shop in Oct. Going to spend a day working with/for him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prognathodon View Post
    Did you see that he had a clutch of axanthic BHPs hatch yesterday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

AWESOME huh!!! A second clutch today! He's killin' it.
  • 05-05-2018, 04:54 AM
    Aedryan Methyus
    I have bought snakes from Richard and i've talked with him on the phone a couple of times (for a looong time). He is definitely a great guy and his customer service is top notch!
  • 05-06-2018, 04:03 AM
    BR8080
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Aedryan Methyus View Post
    I have bought snakes from Richard and i've talked with him on the phone a couple of times (for a looong time). He is definitely a great guy and his customer service is top notch!

Yeah - He sent me several in depth messages when I inquired about the carpet python I rescued because he has a friend that does a lot of work with carpets.

When my girlfriend and I visited his shop he literally spent hours with us and invited me to come back and spend a day with him. We want to get a couple of his red eyed crock skinks or fire skinks eventually. Heck - maybe even a BHP!!!