Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,171

1 members and 1,170 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,580
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
  • 05-28-2019, 10:51 AM
    Craiga 01453
    In case none of you noticed...
    So, in case none of you noticed....

The Boston Bruins are up 1-0 in the Stanley Cup Finals...

The Red Sox are current World Series Champs...
    The Patriots are current Super Bowl Champs...

Boston has 13 Titles in 17 years....
    The Bruins are 3 wins from making it 14...

Titletown is soon to be home to 3 current Champs at the same time!!!! Four major sports, 3 reigning Champs!!!

We haven't had a Championship parade in FOUR WHOLE MONTHS!!!!!

Let's go B's!!!! Finish it up!!!!
  • 05-28-2019, 11:20 AM
    Sonny1318
    Yep no one noticed, just kidding bro! Lmao. It’s kinda awesome, seen the 85 Bears, watched the Bulls do their thing three times. Cubs, My White Sox. The Blackhawks. I feel you bro, it’s nice!!
  • 05-28-2019, 12:24 PM
    ladywhipple02
    Re: In case none of you noticed...
    Ugh, the Bruins, gross... I'm still salty from the beating they gave my Blue Jackets :(
  • 05-28-2019, 12:27 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ladywhipple02 View Post
    Ugh, the Bruins, gross... I'm still salty from the beating they gave my Blue Jackets :(

Hehehe
  • 05-28-2019, 01:07 PM
    Reinz
    That’s pretty cool Craig!
  • 05-28-2019, 03:23 PM
    Ax01
    see Cwaig, this is what makes Boston fans so intolerable. anyways i think i mentioned somewhere else your loser MLS team The New England Rev's have 0 championships. ;)

also way to go for the Celtics to blow it 1-4 to the Bucks in an Eastern conference that finally has no Lebron to compete against. :gj:
  • 05-28-2019, 03:30 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    see Cwaig, this is what makes Boston fans so intolerable. anyways i think i mentioned somewhere else your loser MLS team The New England Rev's have 0 championships. ;)

also way to go for the Celtics to blow it 1-4 to the Bucks in an Eastern conference that finally has no Lebron to compete against. :gj:

You'd think we'd get bored with bragging about our championships...but NOPE!!! HEHEHEHEHEHHE

Again, the Revs don't count....
    And the Celts, well, I'd rather watch dew form on the morning grass than watch basketball. Since the rest of Seattle's teams won't be winning any titles any time soon maybe your NHL team will win one in a few years...
  • 05-28-2019, 03:33 PM
    Ax01
    Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craiga 01453 View Post
    You'd think we'd get bored with bragging about our championships...but NOPE!!! HEHEHEHEHEHHE

Again, the Revs don't count....
    And the Celts, well, I'd rather watch dew form on the morning grass than watch basketball. Since the rest of Seattle's teams won't be winning any titles any time soon maybe your NHL team will win one in a few years...

typical Boston fan. i don't care about the sports where my teams dont' win.

lol i love how we're gearing up for trash talk come fantasyfootballpythons.net Season 2. let's bring it.

:P
  • 05-28-2019, 03:38 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

typical Boston fan. i don't care about the sports where my teams dont' win.

lol i love how we're gearing up for trash talk come fantasyfootballpythons.net Season 2. let's bring it.

:P

I didn't even know the Revs never won til you told me. And basketball is just plain horrible. Literally the worst sport on the planet. Trust me, you will NEVER hear me gloat about a Revs or Celts title (which will probably both happen sooner than a Seattle title....BURN!!!!)

Dude, I can't wait for fantasy football season!!! If you want I can help you out this year, hehehehehe.
  • 05-28-2019, 03:39 PM
    EL-Ziggy
    Sorry Craig, I love you brother but I'm kind of a hater :). I'm a Yankees fan so the Red Sox will always slurp. I can't stand the Patriots even though I was born and raised in MI and do think Brady is the greatest QB ever. The Red Wings haven't won in a while but Detroit will always be Hockey Town so bump the Bruins! When it comes to my current GA residence, all I can say is GO ATL UTD!!! :)
  • 05-28-2019, 03:48 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EL-Ziggy View Post
    Sorry Craig, I love you brother but I'm kind of a hater :). I'm a Yankees fan so the Red Sox will always slurp. I can't stand the Patriots even though I was born and raised in MI and do think Brady is the greatest QB ever. The Red Wings haven't won in a while but Detroit will always be Hockey Town so bump the Bruins! When it comes to my current GA residence, all I can say is GO ATL UTD!!! :)

Hahahhaha, Yankees!!! They might have the most titles in history, but in my 40 years of life the haven't won many...in fact, even despite 86 years without a title the Sox still have more in the last 10 years than the Yanks have in the last 30.

Yeah, EVERYONE hates the Pats. I wonder who they'll play in the Super Bowl next year???

The Wings do play in Hockey Town, USA. I respect the franchise, but they are nowhere near another Cup. They've got a few years if rebuilding still ahead.

The Braves are my NL team though. Since they used to play in Boston my grandfather used to always say "the wrong team left Boston."
    He passed before their run in the 90s, but I always stayed a fan.
  • 05-28-2019, 04:53 PM
    Danger noodles
    I want to hate the pats so much but I’m a very competitive person and I respect Excellence when I see it! So yeah I was 100% for their last super bowl
  • 05-28-2019, 06:07 PM
    Bodie
    :rage: :rage: :rage: Go Jags. Go Magic. Go Rays. Go Gators. As far as hockey...... I don't follow. 100 days till football!
  • 05-29-2019, 06:02 PM
    Jus1More
    Yes! Boston takes it everytime when playing against our Toronto Maple Leafs... But IMO the Leafs have made somewhat of some improvements this year but seem to choke all the time when it gets tight...I have given up on our Toronto Blue Jays and dont watch enough of the Toronto FC to be a real soccer fan.... BUT!!! I am a big basketball fan and am so proud of our Toronto Raptors. The Raptors have played dam hard this year and shocked alot of those disbelievers out there that a Canadian team could make it to the championships, let alone win the East conference..History in the making for all of us Toronto Raptors fans :number1: :trophy::trophy: LETS GO RAPTORS
  • 05-29-2019, 10:43 PM
    dakski
    They play sports on ice? In Boston?

huh.

Good to know.

Edit: I looked it up. They use a puck.

Here is my question. How do the Bruins get any air out of a solid object?

I am sure the GOAT can figure it out and help them.
  • 05-30-2019, 09:24 AM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dakski View Post
    They play sports on ice? In Boston?

huh.

Good to know.

Edit: I looked it up. They use a puck.

Here is my question. How do the Bruins get any air out of a solid object?

I am sure the GOAT can figure it out and help them.

Well played, good sir. Hahahaha.

It's the greatest sport on the planet, my friend. And all done on a 1/8" blade of steel.
  • 06-12-2019, 08:07 PM
    Craiga 01453
    GAME SEVEN BABY!!!!

Nothing better in the world of sports than a Stanley Cup game 7!!!?!

I like our chances playing in Boston!!!

Tuuka will be winning the Conn Smythe while the black and gold hoists the most precious trophy in all of sports!!

LET'S GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!
  • 06-12-2019, 08:26 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Cosmo watching the first period...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b399a7d489.jpg

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
  • 06-12-2019, 08:29 PM
    hilabeans
    What's Hockey?

Love,
    Texas
  • 06-12-2019, 08:31 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hilabeans View Post
    What's Hockey?

Love,
    Texas

Der, there's a team in Dallas, hahahahhaa
  • 06-12-2019, 08:35 PM
    hilabeans
    What's Dallas?

Love,
    San Antonio
  • 06-12-2019, 09:31 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hilabeans View Post
    What's Dallas?

Love,
    San Antonio

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You in for fantasy again this year?
  • 06-12-2019, 10:33 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Well, that stinks...

Oh well, great year Bruins.
  • 06-12-2019, 10:43 PM
    ladywhipple02
    Oh Craig, what happened to those Bruins?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • 06-12-2019, 10:46 PM
    dakski
    Quote:

Well, that stinks...

Oh well, great year Bruins.

Sorry bro.
  • 06-12-2019, 11:11 PM
    hilabeans
    Quote:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You in for fantasy again this year?

You know it. Gotta teach you kids how it’s done.