Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,210

2 members and 3,208 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey

Dixie Reptile Show.

Printable View

• 04-19-2008, 11:53 AM
    Freakie_frog
    Dixie Reptile Show.
    So me and about 9 other other people from BP.net are about to make our way to the show. I will get some pics up when we get back if thing go well I may even have a new addition or two. Wish us luck
  • 04-19-2008, 12:04 PM
    Beardedragon
    Re: Dixie Reptile Show.
    I wish I could have gone! I live not too far away from Robin but ive known for a while that I have to go to my jobs orientation to find out my summer hours today:oops: Maybe next year. Bring back alot of pictures!
  • 04-19-2008, 12:36 PM
    FloridaHogs
    Couldn't make it this month, hopefully in a few months when my eggies hatch. Was there in Sept and Dec with a table.
  • 04-19-2008, 04:21 PM
    tigerlily
    Sorry I couldn't make it! I can't tell you how much I wish I was there. I hope you all have a great time, although I hardly think it's necessary.
  • 04-19-2008, 04:33 PM
    ChicaPiton519
    so there are people that are on here that go!
    ugh, wish i would have known that... oh well... next time =]
  • 04-19-2008, 07:50 PM
    elusivereptiles
    I live about 1 and 1/2 hours from the dixie reptile show. I would love to meet some of the BP.net members next time I head that way. Good luck on your trip, hope you pick up some cool stuff :):)
  • 04-19-2008, 11:24 PM
    joepythons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakie_frog View Post
    So me and about 9 other other people from BP.net are about to make our way to the show. I will get some pics up when we get back if thing go well I may even have a new addition or two. Wish us luck

Ok so where are those pics Mister :tears: :weirdface :rofl:
  • 04-20-2008, 03:18 PM
    Custom Exotics
    Wow, that was a great time, I am sure Ed will be posting some pics soon, of some animals that was picked up at the show (mostly mine) haha, but Robin also brought some of hers with her as well, stunners as well. Robin whenever you get ready I can pick Murphy and Pickly up, just let me know. ;) Anyway, it was a GREAT time, couldn't have asked for a better time. I am sure you all be updated with pics once Ed and Carrie make their way back to MS and get settled in and when Karl and Robin get back in town.
  • 04-20-2008, 04:18 PM
    rabernet
    It was SOOOO much fun! Shaun, I don't have a Pickly :confused:

Although you sure would have smuggled home Pickle if you'd had half the chance! Thank you guys for oohing and ahhhing over both of them!

I still LOVE that big girl you picked up - you need to get some pictures of her up! Of course, Ed took an awesome picture of her!

Man - is it September yet?

"I want one those drinks with leaves in them!" - Trey
  • 04-20-2008, 06:57 PM
    Custom Exotics
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
    I still LOVE that big girl you picked up - you need to get some pictures of her up! Of course, Ed took an awesome picture of her!

Thanks Alot Robin, I am loving that big girl too, can't wait to pair her up with the yellow belly when she gets up to size. I don't have any pics though, I am going to have to get Ed to send me some, so I can have some pics of her. That one pic is great, hopefully he can post that here. Pretty please Ed!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
    "I want one those drinks with leaves in them!" - Trey

Oh, that was a classic, that will not be lived down by Trey for years!!! But after typing Pickles name as Pickly, I guess I might have one of those "drinks with the leave in them" as well, haha. Man, that was a great time, come on Daytona and Septembers Birmingham show!!!