Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,382

4 members and 3,378 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
  • 03-08-2010, 01:58 PM
    MarkS
    Finally... A Reptile Show in MN
    Coming up the end of April. I don't know anything at all about this guy, does anyone know who's putting this on? I've heard that he also runs a regular show down in Kansas. I've sent him an E-mail asking about getting a table and some more info so hopefully I'll have more to add here later. It'll be interesting to see what comes of this, a regular reptile show in MN is an idea that is long overdue.

http://mnreptileshow.vpweb.com/default.html
  • 03-08-2010, 03:06 PM
    accidental777
    Re: Finally... A Reptile Show in MN
    Awesome!!! Too bad I still live 4 hours west of there though :-( I miss civilization......and Kansas........
    And no, you can not call Detroit Lakes, MN civilization.....especially not during 10k or WeFest.
  • 03-08-2010, 03:11 PM
    Jerhart
    Wow nice find Mark...please bump this thread the week of... :)
  • 03-10-2010, 07:08 PM
    MarkS
    Just talked to the guy for a little while today. His names Jason and he's been running the Kansas City Reptile show for a while http://www.kcreptileshow.com/ He says that he's going to make this a bi-annual show and as of now has 14 vendors signed up for the April show. Sounds like it could be a pretty good time. I'm looking forward to it.
  • 03-10-2010, 08:42 PM
    Jerhart
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    Just talked to the guy for a little while today. His names Jason and he's been running the Kansas City Reptile show for a while http://www.kcreptileshow.com/ He says that he's going to make this a bi-annual show and as of now has 14 vendors signed up for the April show. Sounds like it could be a pretty good time. I'm looking forward to it.

Oh yeah I know of Jason. I have been to a few of those shows in KC. They are nice small shows. They get better with each show as it becomes better known of locally...
  • 03-10-2010, 09:07 PM
    mainbutter
    nowaiomg!!

Seriously, thanks for the find! A much as I loved hitting up Tinley back in Feb, it's a bit of a drive. I'll MUCH prefer something I don't have to spend an extra $50 for a night and whatever I spent on gas.
  • 04-18-2010, 12:58 PM
    MarkS
    Only a week to go, they've got 18 vendors signed up on the website so far Including a few big names. I'm looking forward to it.
  • 04-18-2010, 06:23 PM
    Jerhart
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    Only a week to go, they've got 18 vendors signed up on the website so far Including a few big names. I'm looking forward to it.

Woot woot....please post bump Saturday night. ;)
  • 04-22-2010, 09:17 AM
    Jerhart
    Another bump... :)

Who plans on going. I should be there if I can break away from my work. I will probably be the only guy in a blue KC Royals cap. :D
  • 04-25-2010, 08:56 AM
    MarkS
    Today is the day, hope to see you there.