Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,154

1 members and 3,153 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg

South Style Gathering.

Printable View

• 09-06-2013, 06:26 AM
    Neal
    South Style Gathering.
    I'm always seeing this Mid-East BBQ official thread with members all meeting up and having a bbq and other stuff. Then I always think why don't the members from the South do this? So my solution is that I'd post this and see who all near the LA, MS, AL, GA & FL area would want to meet up for a two day of food and hanging out with other members.

I have no idea about the details yet as I figure it'd be much easier to figure out if anybody is even interested and then once we get a list of people that want to do it, we can figure out the day(s) and where would be the best point for everybody. So if you'd be interested in doing this post here and where you're at so that way we can figure out a location.
  • 09-06-2013, 07:30 AM
    wienkeg
    I'm in NC, I'd be down for a pig pickin' :D
  • 09-06-2013, 07:55 AM
    zach_24_90
    I'm on the coast at the ga/fl line I'm down
  • 09-06-2013, 08:11 AM
    Neal
    Well the way I figure if we get a member that's around the middle of AL, then we can all meet there or something cause it'll be in the middle between Florida and Louisiana. Anybody else would be welcome, even like Tennessee or the Carolinas.
  • 09-06-2013, 10:10 AM
    wienkeg
    Re: South Style Gathering.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Well the way I figure if we get a member that's around the middle of AL, then we can all meet there or something cause it'll be in the middle between Florida and Louisiana. Anybody else would be welcome, even like Tennessee or the Carolinas.

so nobody north of the mason-dixon line:confusd:

lol
  • 09-06-2013, 10:55 AM
    Neal
    Quote:

Originally Posted by wienkeg View Post
    so nobody north of the mason-dixon line:confusd:

lol

Sure, anybody is welcome, but whether or not they want to do the drive is another thing.
  • 09-06-2013, 10:56 AM
    Otolith
    I might be down. Never spent much time in Alabama besides Mobile.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2
  • 09-06-2013, 11:15 AM
    BulkMice
    Texas not included in this "south" gathering or are we in our own league? haha jk
  • 09-06-2013, 11:24 AM
    Mrl249
    South Style Gathering.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BulkMice View Post
    Texas not included in this "south" gathering or are we in our own league? haha jk

I think we need to start a thread just for Texas 👍🍻😄
  • 09-06-2013, 12:08 PM
    Neal
    Well Texas is so huge and I'd think that some of you guys wouldn't want to drive 8+ hours. I know from where I live to the Texas border is about 3 hours. Then from the middle of Alabama would be about 4 hours, so 7, not 8. That's assuming you live near the border, but we could always do MS instead of AL and everybody meet there. It's nothing official yet. I want to see who's interested then that way we can figure out a middle point or something like that.

Are you two interested?