Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,309

1 members and 3,308 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
  • 12-04-2019, 12:03 PM
    neocatlove(disabled)
    I need help removing my posts and or account
    My stuff is showing up when i google my username and I don't want it to. I no longer have a snake and I don't want to see my posts there. Can anyone help me remove the posts or my whole account?
  • 12-04-2019, 12:23 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Im pretty sure anything you've posted will likely still remain considering it's posted on a public forum. But a mod or admin will likely be along shortly to help you out.

Sorry you got out of the hobby. Best wishes moving forward.
  • 12-04-2019, 12:33 PM
    Stewart_Reptiles
    Re: I need help removing my posts and or account
    Quote:

Originally Posted by neocatlove View Post
    My stuff is showing up when i google my username and I don't want it to. I no longer have a snake and I don't want to see my posts there. Can anyone help me remove the posts or my whole account?

We do not delete accounts nor threads all you have to do is logout and never come back.

That one of the things you need to think about once you decide to join an online platform regardless of the platform is that they all have their specific TOS which you usually agree upon joining and.

What I will do however is lock all your threads since there are very few of them! (obviously I am being nice here and would not do that if there were a lot of threads :gj:)

BTW your ID comes up one time in the the first 5 pages when googling it, meanline it shows a lot of other times on various platform even if in those instances the accounts were deleted.

This thread one will remain open until the end of the day

• 12-05-2019, 09:50 PM
    dr del
    Re: I need help removing my posts and or account
    I also added "disabled" to yiour email and username so a random google search will not bring them up. :gj: