Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,341

3 members and 3,338 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99
  • 08-07-2018, 12:14 PM
    Skyrivers
    Got a call about Rainbow from my roommate. Heading home.
    My roommate just called and said that she noticed rainbow moving around and she was just watching her. Well she started to pee and then poop. She told me that as she was finishing up that what looked like a couple of drops of blood came out of her. I wrote them while waiting for my boss to call me back and give the go ahead to leave for the day. Called the vet and the quickest they can see her is Thursday but I can do an emergency visit right now. Will update after done at the vet office. Hope was a constipation issue and not something more serous.
  • 08-07-2018, 12:31 PM
    EL-Ziggy
    Re: Got a call about Rainbow from my roommate. Heading home.
    Hope your girl is A-OK Sky. Let us know how things turn out.
  • 08-07-2018, 12:59 PM
    dboeren
    Hope everything is OK.
  • 08-07-2018, 02:22 PM
    Bogertophis
    Save her feces for the vet to have a look at. Hope it's nothing serious or hard to treat, but I'd be as concerned as you are...ya gotta get it checked out. :gj:
  • 08-07-2018, 02:28 PM
    Skyrivers
    I did. They r testing now. They took X-ray and all seams OK so far. No blood coming out from the time I picked her up. Checking for parasites and metabolic work up. The lab work will take a day or 2. She is acting normal.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    Save her feces for the vet to have a look at. Hope it's nothing serious or hard to treat, but I'd be as concerned as you are...ya gotta get it checked out. :gj:

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk
  • 08-07-2018, 02:43 PM
    Skyrivers
    Fecal is clean, no parasites. Might have been just a hard poop? The rest of the lab work will be in Thursday. She will be on newspaper for a couple of days to keep an eye on bleeding. She still has a nice lump from eating Sunday night. Hate I had to disturb her digesting. She was a trooper through all the poking and prodding he did to her. No attempts to bite. Just running as hard as she could.
  • 08-07-2018, 04:03 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Best wishes being sent your way. I'm glad the fecal came back clean, good luck on the rest.
    Keep us posted...
  • 08-07-2018, 07:08 PM
    Tigerhawk
    I’m sure everything will be ok. Please keep us updated on how things progress.
  • 08-07-2018, 09:53 PM
    Skyrivers
    Thanks. Will do.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigerhawk View Post
    I’m sure everything will be ok. Please keep us updated on how things progress.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk
  • 08-07-2018, 10:12 PM
    Alter-Echo
    Hard urates can do that on occasion, hopefully it's just that.