Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,250

2 members and 3,248 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99
  • 11-11-2017, 04:13 PM
    Godzilla78
    Yeah, any time you switch enclosures of any kind at all, it can cause that behavior. They eventually settle in to their new home, as long as husbandry is good.
  • 11-11-2017, 05:18 PM
    DavidNDC
    Re: New PVC cage Reptile Basics - 2'x4' 15" Single Door Cage
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SDA View Post
    Last shot of this setup to show my finished decorating.

That looks great! Thanks for all the tips!
  • 11-11-2017, 05:40 PM
    Zincubus
    Quote:

Last shot of this setup to show my finished decorating.

https://i.imgur.com/igIS9Gf.jpg

That's a great looking viv set up !

Seems to be the way things are going ... I'm gonna have to up my game I can see ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • 11-18-2017, 05:58 PM
    SDA
    First shed in the enclosure went amazing. The humidity has stabilized at 69-70% and he had a perfect shed even if I had to lift him out of his hide to clean it out.
  • 05-12-2018, 03:32 PM
    WhompingWillow
    Can I ask how you're liking this cage now that you've had it for several months? It's the one I'm planning to get. How's the acrylic door holding up? Thanks!
  • 05-12-2018, 08:38 PM
    SDA
    Quote:

Originally Posted by WhompingWillow View Post
    Can I ask how you're liking this cage now that you've had it for several months? It's the one I'm planning to get. How's the acrylic door holding up? Thanks!

I absolutely love it and never have to worry about Dante's shedding or temps. The acrylic door is holding up really well and it makes it super easy to access the cage and feed him. He is able to stretch out and explore the dimensions and can regulate his temp as needed.

My only complaint is the LED lighting isn't dimmable but that isn't an issue really just something I would like to do with a programmable dimmer that I can't with these lights provided.
  • 05-12-2018, 09:50 PM
    WhompingWillow
    Quote:

I absolutely love it and never have to worry about Dante's shedding or temps. The acrylic door is holding up really well and it makes it super easy to access the cage and feed him. He is able to stretch out and explore the dimensions and can regulate his temp as needed.

My only complaint is the LED lighting isn't dimmable but that isn't an issue really just something I would like to do with a programmable dimmer that I can't with these lights provided.

Thank you! I'm happy it's still going great with the enclosure! Probably ordering my first one from them on Tuesday :)
  • 05-12-2018, 11:48 PM
    Team Slytherin
    It looks awesome!!! Congrats on his new home!
  • 11-07-2018, 01:02 AM
    DitchPigMT
    Still enjoying the cage? I just ordered mine today and can’t wait for it to come in. How long did it take for yours to ship and for you to receive it? Also where did you mount the thermostat probe for the RHP?

thanks!