Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,349

1 members and 3,348 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
  • 10-09-2008, 02:32 PM
    Tosha_Mc
    Re: How Did You Hear About Us???
    I don't know which applies best -- I'd obviously heard of BP.net from just talk around the community -- but thought it was another breeders forum that they were talking about -- but after the guest spot on Reptile Radio I realized that it wasn't and decided to check it out. So - I guess Reptile Radio gets my vote?
  • 10-09-2008, 02:47 PM
    VetTech63
    Well, I got my baby bp on the 5th of October and received different care information from two people at the same pet store, plus a vet told me something altogether different. When I asked around during my vet tech classes they told me to hit up google. Voila! Here I am.;)The information here is invaluable:D but I'm still unsure about a lot of it.
  • 10-09-2008, 03:32 PM
    John Marker
    I found BP.net using Search.com. I was looking to find some information about various breeders and this was one of the sites that I visited that day.

I normally stay away from most all forums, hasn't really mattered what the general discussions are about. I have attempted to regularly check several different forums, on various topics, and found that I just do not enjoy them, primarly due to all of the trolls, flamers, and abundance of inaccurate information.

I am happy to say that I enjoy checking this site daily. Not that there are not people on here that rub me the wrong way, but in general, I think the people here are a great group. The vast majority of the information that gets posted is accurate and well presented.

This is a site that I will continue to visit and would recomend it to anyone interested in reptiles.

John
  • 10-09-2008, 04:24 PM
    kjhowland
    I was referred here by BeardedDragon when I was in The Reptile Rooms.
  • 10-09-2008, 06:02 PM
    t.o.r.c.h
    found this site just searching around on google one day. havent needed to go anywhere else since i found this place. very friendly ppl
  • 10-09-2008, 06:13 PM
    Stewart_Reptiles
    Some girl dragged me here against my will :8:

Robin told me about this place, the rest is history and I have been an happy member ever since :gj:
  • 10-09-2008, 06:35 PM
    SlitherinSisters
    Online referral!!! "Rabernet" and I met on another site and she got me to join this one a few months ago!!! I love it here!
  • 10-09-2008, 06:42 PM
    Christina
    probably yahoo or ask.com- i really don't remember
  • 10-09-2008, 07:02 PM
    West Coast Jungle
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Emilio View Post
    I googled ball python info and the rest is history.

Me too:snake:
    May have been Yahoo, it was so long ago I dont remember for sure:oops:
    I use both
  • 10-09-2008, 07:04 PM
    BrucenBruce
    New to ball python care, morphs and all, though having kept and bred other snakes in the past, I was searching everything I could search. Was it Google? Yahoo?? Did I click a link from another forum? I honestly don't remember how I first found these pages, but they're one of only a couple of places I chose to sign on to and stay.

I keep a tab open in Firefox, and check in a couple of times a night to see what's going on with this fun gang of folks - BP.net has become one of my favorite places on the web!

~Bruce