Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,349

1 members and 2,348 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey

Mystic vs. Phantom

Printable View

• 07-28-2010, 10:50 PM
    Hypnotic Exotic
    Mystic vs. Phantom
    Which do you like best?
  • 07-28-2010, 10:57 PM
    bonk2k6
    Re: Mystic vs. Phantom
    I got mix feeling about the project I got to see them side by side to see witch one looks better. Gun to my head I would go with a Phantom since there has been more crosses with the gene
  • 07-28-2010, 11:07 PM
    Hypnotic Exotic
    I've only seen a picture of a Phantom Potion (I've seen a Mystic Potion in person) and it seems MUCH lighter, almost a silver color where the Mystic Potion is more of a yellow/cream color. Can anyone who has seen both in person confirm this?
  • 07-28-2010, 11:23 PM
    snakesRkewl
    The potion is quite silvery looking, I saw no yellow/creamy color at all when I saw them in person recently.

I was lucky enough to meet Alan Cole since he lives close by and got to see those potions that are for sale on Kingsnake.
    I had a tissue close by in case I drooled excessively :rofl:
    What a smokin hot :snake:
  • 07-29-2010, 12:14 PM
    joe23
    i thought about this too. for me phantom and mystic is the same. all combos look alike. just the purple passion/ mystic potion looks slightly differnt.

but do u have ever seen two mojaves (not from the same clutch) which look like an other? im not! mojos are so different- for me the varialblest morph in existence today.

i think that can cause the slightly differnce in potions/ passions.

for me its the same
  • 07-29-2010, 12:38 PM
    Hypnotic Exotic
    Quote:

Originally Posted by joe23 View Post
    i thought about this too. for me phantom and mystic is the same. all combos look alike. just the purple passion/ mystic potion looks slightly differnt.

but do u have ever seen two mojaves (not from the same clutch) which look like an other? im not! mojos are so different- for me the varialblest morph in existence today.

i think that can cause the slightly differnce in potions/ passions.

for me its the same

That's actually a very good point. There haven't been thousands of potions/passions produced by both morphs to know if it's the variation in Mojave's that's actually causing the slight differences.
  • 07-29-2010, 07:38 PM
    OhhWatALoser
    I agree with same thing, for reason posted above
  • 08-01-2010, 12:22 PM
    Beardedragon
    I think its just another case like the Lesser and butter. People want to think they are different, but really they are not.
  • 09-20-2010, 11:31 AM
    JoeEllisReptiles
    Here is a pic side by side. Phantom on the left and mystic to the right. You guys be the judge.

http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/DSC00969.jpg

Joe Ellis
  • 09-20-2010, 07:15 PM
    wax32
    In THAT pic, the phantom has more blushing and doesn't have a back stripe... but normal variation in ANY morph can cause that it seems.

I prefer THAT phantom over THAT mystic. :D

I wouldn't mind one of each tho. :D