Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,235

1 members and 3,234 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
  • 03-13-2018, 03:43 PM
    dakski
    Re: NARBC @ Tinley Park, March 2018!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tttaylorrr View Post
    :rofl::rofl::rofl: i freaking wish...

LOL. actually this reminds me of last October NARBC: i've NEVER held a scaleless animal and that was my one goal that day. only scaleless animals i saw were beeps, and you better believe i asked to hold them all! YEAH RIGHT!!! the vendors all looked at me like i was insane! drinking beer probably didn't help me win them over. :D

ME WANT!

I haven't seen a scaleless BP in person yet, but would love one! A little expensive for my taste though. Hmmmm, car or BP?

I have held an adult scaleless corn and it was awesome. So pretty, so soft, and those bugged out eyes! WOW! Adorable.

Ended up with Behira (my BCI) instead of a scaleless corn, and I have no regrets and am currently at my limit. One day though, one day! Of course, maybe scaleless BP's will be reasonably priced when I am ready for another snake? HMMMMMMMM, me likey that thought!
  • 03-14-2018, 03:01 AM
    EDR
    Nah can't go this march my car is acting up and I'm sure it ain't gonna be cheap. But luckily I get to look forward to you uploading all the pics of the show. Yeah no brian huh well I'm sure you'll get to talk to some other big names. Last time I was there I got to chat with gerrick. Didn't even realize it was him right away. I was like oh crap your garrick demeyer. But anyway yeah have fun and see how long it takes you before buying a new addition.:D:gj::snake:
  • 03-14-2018, 07:12 AM
    KevinK
    I'm REALLY considering going at this point,the only rooms left are like $135 a night though (and I'm already a rewards member lol) :O

We will see, it's going to be painful knowing that I can't pick anything up when I'm there but if AP has 6 or 8ft cages ready to go I think I'm going to head down....I would be there Saturday for sure. Chicago traffic though.....:mad:
  • 03-14-2018, 09:13 AM
    tttaylorrr
    DO IT! you have to film me bartering with that Arby's coupon!

i think they do have cages ready to go. i know the rack guys are always there but i think some people have the big cages. they're probably snatched up pretty quickly tho.
  • 03-14-2018, 09:19 AM
    Phillydubs
    I wish I could go... my new jam is watching reptile expo videos on YouTube lol so I feel like I’ve been to one but I haven’t.

My lame butt will be at the king island show which I hear may and most likely will suffer due to this show the same weekend. Poor planning if you ask
    me.

But hey its its long island. If it was a designer purse convention you’d be sure it was properly scheduled. Reptiles ... eh second rate around here it seems. LOL
  • 03-14-2018, 10:55 AM
    Craiga 01453
    Chicago is a long way from Boston.
    But....I'll be anxiously awaiting the pics of the scavenger hunt checklist. Although some would clearly benefit from video.

I'd also like to see you randomly knock the baseball hats off three strangers heads. Since you're a Cubs fan, maybe aim for White Sox hats? Don't you dare touch a Red Sox cap though!! Hahahaha
  • 03-14-2018, 01:45 PM
    KevinK
    Quote:

Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    Chicago is a long way from Boston.
    But....I'll be anxiously awaiting the pics of the scavenger hunt checklist. Although some would clearly benefit from video.

I'd also like to see you randomly knock the baseball hats off three strangers heads. Since you're a Cubs fan, maybe aim for White Sox hats? Don't you dare touch a Red Sox cap though!! Hahahaha

See, that's why it might be a bad idea to combine alcohol with a Brewers fan in Cubs territory....I would knock off Cubs hats for free and seek far more than three people :rofl: White sox? Meh, I have no complaints about those guys though. It's the north side blue villains that get to me lol.
  • 03-14-2018, 01:46 PM
    KevinK
    Quote:

DO IT! you have to film me bartering with that Arby's coupon!

i think they do have cages ready to go. i know the rack guys are always there but i think some people have the big cages. they're probably snatched up pretty quickly tho.

I should! Haven't been able to get through to Ali today but I'll give her a call in a little bit again.
  • 03-14-2018, 01:48 PM
    tttaylorrr
    Quote:

Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post

i don't wana get punched in the face!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinK View Post
    See, that's why it might be a bad idea to combine alcohol with a Brewers fan in Cubs territory....I would knock off Cubs hats for free and seek far more than three people :rofl:

here we go, Kevin and i will just knock each other's baseball caps off, so we both win! we might end up fighting tho...
  • 03-14-2018, 01:51 PM
    KevinK
    Quote:

here we go, Kevin and i will just knock each other's baseball caps off, so we both win! we might end up fighting tho...

Don't worry, it's not fighting season yet! ....plus I respect the fact that I'm in your territory....unlike Cubs fans at Miller Park :rofl::rofl:

No worries lol!....are you sure you don't want to convert to the more classy blue team north of you? We have much better Bratwurst here you know, and our hotdogs don't come with the kitchen sink on them...