Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,289

1 members and 3,288 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

Logo design

Printable View

• 01-24-2020, 04:26 PM
    Ballday
    Logo design
    Any recommendations on where to design a logo?

I’ve been trying different sites but most of them are very generic and don’t let you customize everything.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 01-24-2020, 04:55 PM
    wnateg
    fiverr.com
  • 01-24-2020, 05:36 PM
    Stewart_Reptiles
    Re: Logo design
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ballday View Post
    Any recommendations on where to design a logo?

I’ve been trying different sites but most of them are very generic and don’t let you customize everything.

Thanks

You really want an artist and get one commissioned, versus one of those site that have different people but will get you something very generic and blend......a logo should stand out, be original and show who you are just like a tattoo.

I have names if you want recommendations.
  • 01-24-2020, 07:37 PM
    Gemini Pythons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by wnateg View Post
    fiverr.com

With sites like that, you get what you pay for...
    You will never go wrong finding a designer who you can go to if you need work done. Whether it's postcards, a banner, your logo in a different format to put on a tshirt, or even graphics for web work, you'll be surprised how often you might need something and how much easier it is to have a relationship with someone who you can trust to do good work.

If there are any snake breeders with logos you like, reach out and ask them who designed their logo. Alternately, if you know what you want, sketch it out (you wouldn't believe some of the sketches I've gotten!) then post it online on craigslist, facebook, or any other site that helps you cast your net wide. Ask if someone can clean it up and vectorize it for you. Chances are, you know someone who knows someone who can help!
  • 01-24-2020, 07:47 PM
    wnateg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemini Pythons View Post
    With sites like that, you get what you pay for...

You think you'll find better results on craigslist? I assume he doesn't want to pay an arm and a leg like real graphics designers cost. The artist I work with charges $700+ for a logo. Fiverr opened up their gigs to more than just $5, and you can check to make sure they have good reviews, unlike word of mouth or random classifieds. Not a fiverr rep, but I have gotten good results from it.
  • 02-19-2020, 11:51 AM
    Ballday
    Quote:

Originally Posted by wnateg View Post
    You think you'll find better results on craigslist? I assume he doesn't want to pay an arm and a leg like real graphics designers cost. The artist I work with charges $700+ for a logo. Fiverr opened up their gigs to more than just $5, and you can check to make sure they have good reviews, unlike word of mouth or random classifieds. Not a fiverr rep, but I have gotten good results from it.

I definitely don’t want to pay 700$ to design a logo, maybe down the road but I’m just a hobbyist that wants to brand myself. I’ll look into fiverr and get back to you guys on how I make out! I appreciate all the responses.

• 06-02-2020, 10:43 PM
    FinnkaWarrior
    Maybe a local tattoo artist would be interested in commissioning a logo for you? They are artists after all.