Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,310

1 members and 3,309 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97

More POTM Themes!

Printable View

• 05-08-2008, 01:31 PM
    JLC
    More POTM Themes!
    Hey Folks! How about some input on new ideas for upcoming POTM monthly themes??

Here are some ideas I have. The top three will be the next three themes we run and if there is a close 4th, we may throw that one in, too.

1. Flowers (photos you've taken of flowers in your own garden or wildflowers or whatever...so long as they're real and your own untouched photo!)

2. Kitties (domestic kitty cats that have touched your life that you've personally photographed)

3. Dogs (dogs or pups that have touched your life that you've personally photographed)

4. Rides (your own personal transportation, all polished up and posed for your photo...car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, trike...whatever! LOL)

5. Birds (wild or captive...any great shot of a bird you've managed to take)

6. Light (any subject in which light plays a unique role...ie: sunbeams, rainbows, brilliant reflections, etc...use your imagination!)

7. Wild Herps (any picture you've taken of a herp subject in its native habitat...ie: not in the zoo or your home! LOL...arachnids welcome)

This poll will run through the month of May. Enjoy!!
  • 05-08-2008, 02:57 PM
    Spaniard
    Re: More POTM Themes!
    We should be able to pick 3, I can't decide on one :)
  • 05-08-2008, 02:59 PM
    icygirl
    Yes, these all sound good!
  • 05-08-2008, 03:43 PM
    missi182
    If wild herps is chosen, can I put my bp in the grass and take a picture? Oh never mind, I did that last month....lol

I like sitting and waiting for birds to photograph, especially hummingbirds (not out yet here), so thats what I chose:)
  • 05-08-2008, 03:49 PM
    snakelady
    Any of them sound good. :)
  • 05-08-2008, 04:12 PM
    panthercz
    How about doing them all (I like the idea of all of them) just spaced out, a different one each month?
  • 05-08-2008, 07:36 PM
    JLC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by panthercz View Post
    How about doing them all (I like the idea of all of them) just spaced out, a different one each month?

A different one each month is definitely the plan. And we may eventually do them all. I just like a little freedom to throw in other new ideas from time to time...rather than lock into the next seven months.

So don't be afraid to vote and fear your favorite might "lose"...there's no losers here! :D
  • 05-08-2008, 09:08 PM
    Sasquatch Art
    Ohh this is a hard decision...They are all great.

Hmm I will have to come back later and choose..
  • 05-09-2008, 01:29 AM
    recycling goddess
    flowers, light and rides!!!
  • 05-09-2008, 06:30 PM
    ChicaPiton519
    would the ride have to be OUR car, or can it just be a REALLY awesome pimped out friends car?