Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,400

0 members and 3,400 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
  • 10-15-2020, 02:45 PM
    ballpythonluvr
    Getting a green bottle blue sling for my b day!!
    I have the best boyfriend in the world. He is getting me a green bottle blue sling from Jamie’s tarantulas. I used to keep tarantulas a few years back but had to step away from keeping them for a while due to unforeseen circumstances. I am so excited to be getting back into T’s. Hopefully the weather here in PA will cooperate next week so that my little sling can be shipped.
  • 10-16-2020, 02:01 AM
    Bogertophis
    Congrats! I just had to find out what the heck you were talking about, lol...
  • 10-16-2020, 09:23 AM
    Hugsplox
    Re: Getting a green bottle blue sling for my b day!!
    I always thought it was be cool to get into tarantulas, but the wife has already let me go kinda wild with reptiles and she is not a fan of spiders so alas, I have to live vicariously through you guys.
  • 10-17-2020, 10:05 PM
    Aerries
    I have 6 spiders, 5 Ts and a black widow and I’m in total love with the old worlds. My first T is a P. Metallica “mittens” and my golden jewel because she’s well a female so I don’t have to worry about her dying anytime soon! And gorgeous!!! Then I have a female P. Tigrinawesseli, and then sadly a male P. Ornata, and then an unsexed Hamori, and A. Seemani, I want to add a GBB and a Caribena versicolor and some few odd balls like regal jumping spiders and even some scorpions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 10-17-2020, 10:06 PM
    Aerries
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...8cdcb6db3d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 10-18-2020, 12:28 PM
    ballpythonluvr
    Absolutely gorgeous T!!