Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,342

0 members and 3,342 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
  • 04-24-2018, 06:27 AM
    rlditmars
    What happenned to Jon Courtney / Cold Blooded Addiction?
    Does anyone know if Jon is still in the business. I've tried reaching out to him several times via email and he hasn't responded. Further, I noticed his website hasn't been updated in over a year. Even his last FB post is years old. He doesn't have anything on Morphmarket, Fauna, or KS. And though I may sound like a stalker I swear I'm not. I just want to find out some information about an animal I purchased from him in "14" and the Nazca gene. I'd appreciate if anyone knows how he can be contacted.
  • 04-24-2018, 08:05 AM
    bcr229
    I hope he hasn't gotten out of the hobby. I bought three snakes from him a few years ago FTF and he was extremely nice with healthy animals.
  • 04-24-2018, 12:52 PM
    rlditmars
    Re: What happenned to Jon Courtney / Cold Blooded Addiction?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
    I hope he hasn't gotten out of the hobby. I bought three snakes from him a few years ago FTF and he was extremely nice with healthy animals.

Agreed! The animal I purchased was beautiful and the transaction/experience dealing with Jon was excellent. I saw the picture of the Mojave Super Nazca on Jon's website which looks similar in parts to the mystery animal I just hit. Since the sire was a Leopard Pin from Jon I was hoping to talk with him about that. I'm not really sure if anyone else is working with the Nazca gene in earnest.
  • 04-25-2018, 09:57 AM
    asplundii
    Re: What happenned to Jon Courtney / Cold Blooded Addiction?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rlditmars View Post
    I'm not really sure if anyone else is working with the Nazca gene in earnest.

Nazca is just another line of Paint/Sentinel/Neo so you might try tracking down people working with those and see if they can help you out