Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,552

3 members and 3,549 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97

Holy cow!

Printable View

• 08-14-2019, 12:35 AM
    Samurai
    Holy cow!
    In 8yrs of keeping ball pythons, I have never had the pleasure of hearing one fart. It all changed today. I had one that I was worried about not getting the humidity high enough, cuz it had been in shed. But I'll be darn if it didn't have a one piece shed. I thought, perfect, I can hold him now. Not thinking he hasn't peed or pooped yet. While holding him, I started feeling my shorts getting soaked. He peed a river on me. I knew what was next, so put him back in the tub. While changing shorts, I heard a good 5 second long fart, that I swear registered on the Richter scale. And out shot out a turd. But, dang, I thought he was gagging, or something. Was the longest, loudest fart ever. Then took the lid off, and smelled like death. WOW! Was just a first for me.
  • 08-14-2019, 12:54 AM
    Bogertophis
    Congratulations...:rofl:
  • 08-14-2019, 01:49 AM
    Samurai
    Re: Holy cow!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    Congratulations...:rofl:

It's good to know, out of all my snakes, who loves me the most. I think..... Maybe not.
  • 08-14-2019, 03:32 AM
    richardhind1972
    I know it's childish but still makes me chuckle when I hear my boas fart

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  • 08-14-2019, 03:48 AM
    Zincubus
    In all my years I’ve only heard my snakes ‘break wind’ twice , both Royal pythons and both times I was sat at the side of the vivs in the snake room .. both times scared the life out of me .. sooooo loud and sooo sudden !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • 08-14-2019, 08:17 AM
    Valyndris
    Snakes farting is just so funny, when my ball python Crowley was a baby and I heard him fart for the first time it was so loud I thought it was people moving furniture downstairs but I knew it couldn't be that because it was the middle of the night. I went over to look at Crowley and there he was, moving the whole back end of his body like he was really forcing, almost like a hose whipping around but not quite that dramatic. I've never heard a fart so loud in my life, not even from a human, this tiny little 2 foot (at the time) snake was making this ultra loud farting noise, I laughed so hard when I realized what I was seeing and hearing... Then came the poop. :P
  • 08-14-2019, 08:25 AM
    Skyrivers
    Yep... big farts. When rainbow poops when I have her out in public, people are so shocked and kids laugh. I will never forget the first time Shiva farted. Surprised me so much. Now you will be listening for it. LOL.
  • 08-14-2019, 09:06 AM
    Bogertophis
    Snakes, snakes...the musical pets...the more you feed, the more you get...:snake: :D
  • 08-14-2019, 09:36 AM
    Samurai
    But, yes I do know, that grown adults laughing at farts is pretty childish. If it was from another human, would've just ignored it, and went on. But to hear it, that loud, out of a little thing such as a snake.... Childish, or not, I'm laughing my butt off.