Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,347

2 members and 3,345 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

Ball Python CARESHEET

Printable View

• 03-10-2007, 12:57 AM
    JLC
    Ball Python CARESHEET
    Click here to jump to the Ball Python Caresheet

(Rapture suggested this idea of sticky'ing a link to the caresheet about a month ago...and I'm finally getting to it. ~bad, lazy admin~ :P .....Thanks for the great suggestion, Rapture!!)

And here for a list of lots of other caresheets...

--Judy
  • 11-13-2009, 07:49 PM
    Josh Emmons
    Re: Ball Python CARESHEET
    Cool! thanks!
  • 08-18-2010, 05:07 AM
    magnus_b
    Im afraid the link doesnt work (maybe temporary but...)
  • 08-18-2010, 08:01 AM
    JLC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by magnus_b View Post
    Im afraid the link doesnt work (maybe temporary but...)

Yes, we lost the caresheets with the upgrade. We'll be getting those restored ASAP!!
  • 08-18-2010, 08:26 AM
    Nate
    We haven't lost them per se, just need to get them converted over. That'll happen today for sure :gj:

That broken link above will no longer be broken (it will forward to a new link)
  • 11-03-2010, 10:30 PM
    wraith
    link still wont work... please fix this :bow:, and thank you for all your hard work I love this site.
  • 11-03-2010, 10:50 PM
    JLC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by wraith View Post
    link still wont work... please fix this :bow:, and thank you for all your hard work I love this site.

All fixed now...thanks for the heads-up! :gj:
  • 12-29-2010, 06:02 PM
    Tim Personguy
    Hi everyone! This may be a little off topic but I had a quick question about my bp. I don't have a humidity meter yet but I was wondering if there was anyway I could tell if it is too humid in his enclosure. There are some beads of water in his enclosure because I misted the walls. Should I wipe these off or what?
    Thanks in advance
    -Tim
  • 12-29-2010, 06:05 PM
    JLC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Personguy View Post
    Hi everyone! This may be a little off topic but I had a quick question about my bp. I don't have a humidity meter yet but I was wondering if there was anyway I could tell if it is too humid in his enclosure. There are some beads of water in his enclosure because I misted the walls. Should I wipe these off or what?
    Thanks in advance
    -Tim

You can always start a new thread with questions like this. :) They tend to get more attention that way.

If water is condensing on the sides of the enclosure without any spritzing from you, then that's too humid. But water on the sides because you sprayed the cage is fine. In fact, that's the purpose of the misting...to put beads of water into the enclosure that will evaporate and add to the overall humidity.
  • 12-29-2010, 06:25 PM
    Tim Personguy
    Thanks :) also I just got a young adult boy bp. He's used to living with people. The guy at the store said to wait a couple of weeks before feeding him and handling him. Is this true?
    Again thanks-Tim