Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,639

0 members and 2,639 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99
  • 06-14-2017, 10:36 AM
    sneksNferts
    It turns out they had a 2-day power outage and were back ordered on sliding door tracks, so they're a little behind.
  • 06-14-2017, 12:11 PM
    andrewross8705
    I'm reaching out to them today to see about having an economy rack built but adjusted to hold vision tubs for the hognoses. I'm trying to plan for the future as well so I can move the females to bigger tubs and keep everyone in one rack. I was still thinking about reaching out to the Reptile Factory who is local to me here in Ohio because he does good work but it seems like AP is going to get my business.

The girlfriend is going to kill me when she sees the price tag on the incubator from C-Serpents even though she's been helping me get Reptile Asylum off the ground. Everyone come to my memorial and say random things about me. I want to see all the confused faces from the afterlife.
  • 06-14-2017, 04:11 PM
    Miranda2
    Im still waiting on my quick ship t8, its been 6 weeks at the end of this week..So much for QUICK shipping.I thought quick ships were supposed to be premade.Im kind of desperate, I expected to have it up and running by now. I really need room in my rack for baby corns.
  • 06-14-2017, 10:21 PM
    Prognathodon
    Re: What enclosures do you have on order? Im going crazy waiting how about you? Lol
    No, the quick ship are not pre-made. I think they run them whenever there's time/space on the machine. And if you look up,a couple messages, SnakesNFerts said they got delayed with back ordered tracks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • 06-15-2017, 07:46 AM
    Miranda2
    Re: What enclosures do you have on order? Im going crazy waiting how about you? Lol
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Prognathodon View Post
    No, the quick ship are not pre-made. I think they run them whenever there's time/space on the machine. And if you look up,a couple messages, SnakesNFerts said they got delayed with back ordered tracks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I know thats what they told me weeks ago when I asked about the T10, which I did finally get.But this holdup is really putting me in a spot.
  • 06-15-2017, 01:30 PM
    CALM Pythons
    I waited 15.5 weeks and its worth every minute.. I'll be ordering again no matter what the time frame. There is nothing better than a Family Business that stands behind their product & customers 150%. AP is the Bomb. [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 06-28-2017, 12:41 PM
    sneksNferts
    I think my next enclosure I'm just gonna build at home. Lol. Week 14 and still waiting. Do they send an email when it ships?
  • 06-28-2017, 02:08 PM
    vikingr
    6 weeks today, waiting on a Boaphile 322d...
  • 06-28-2017, 06:26 PM
    sneksNferts
    Will you look at that, it just shipped and FedEx projects it to be here tomorrow. Eeeeeeeeee :dance::pinkele::carrot::partyon:
  • 07-17-2017, 03:34 AM
    BR8080
    Just ordered my 4th T10 - now I'm looking at the T13 or T25 just in case I get something that will get to be 8+ feet