Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,168

1 members and 3,167 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97

New snakes on the way...

Printable View

• 08-18-2006, 01:15 PM
    brainman1000
    New snakes on the way...
    I got some pics from joepythons of the corns I am getting from him. Hope he doesn't mind me posting them. I'll post some pics of my own next week when I get them.

Male silver queen:
    http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...lveraugust.jpg

Male hypo:
    http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n..._malejune2.jpg

Female snow:
    http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...emalejune2.jpg
  • 08-18-2006, 01:25 PM
    joepythons
    Re: New snakes on the way...
    Its totaly ok with me you posting pics of your new kids lol.:D
  • 08-18-2006, 01:27 PM
    brainman1000
    Funny thing is that I prepared housing this week for only 2, so I have to hurry this weekend and get ready for a third! It's all good though. The more the merrier!
  • 08-18-2006, 01:38 PM
    joepythons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by brainman1000
    Funny thing is that I prepared housing this week for only 2, so I have to hurry this weekend and get ready for a third! It's all good though. The more the merrier!

Ya thats happened to me before lol.My last additions(pair of kings and the jungle corn) actually was to be only a pair of snakes,then i saw the jungle corn:P .
  • 08-18-2006, 01:59 PM
    cassandra
    Yay! New snakies!

Although I have to say, those pictures look like something a kidnapper would take: "Gimme all your money or the cornsnakes GET IT!" hehe :P ;)
  • 08-18-2006, 02:04 PM
    joepythons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cassandra
    Yay! New snakies!

Although I have to say, those pictures look like something a kidnapper would take: "Gimme all your money or the cornsnakes GET IT!" hehe :P ;)

Shhhhh dont give away my plan:P .If you ever have attemted to take a pic of a tiny worm trying to get out of dodge you know why the pics are blurry lol.I am only gently holding them in place(trying to lol) thats why it took awile before i took a clear enough pic to show them off lol.
  • 08-18-2006, 02:13 PM
    cassandra
    Hehe, I know, I'm just teasing! Baby corns are like live wires - SPROINGwigglewigglewiggle!
  • 08-19-2006, 06:59 PM
    shhhli
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cassandra
    Hehe, I know, I'm just teasing! Baby corns are like live wires - SPROINGwigglewigglewiggle!

AMEN! but, the adults aren't wet noodles either! ben is just all over the place at once- i dont even know how that's possible!