Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,347

1 members and 3,346 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg

I Resisted!! Tah Dah!!

Printable View

• 01-20-2007, 07:18 PM
    Blu Mongoose
    I Resisted!! Tah Dah!!
    I did indeed resist. Saw some great looking animals at the show but come away empty handed. Actually, my horse freinds saw me making a third trip around the show and Judy told Lisa "If she goes for her wallet- tackle her". Oh!! I bet your wondering why there is a pic of a millipede?? I didn't get that for me. That's for my sweety.:D :D https://ball-pythons.net/gallery/fil.../millipede.jpg
  • 01-20-2007, 07:21 PM
    Amy05
    Re: I Resisted!! Tah Dah!!
    haha. are you sure got it for her? That is my new last resort, "its for my boyfriend, i promise" he he :twisted:
  • 01-20-2007, 07:23 PM
    Blu Mongoose
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy05
    haha. are you sure got it for her? That is my new last resort, "its for my boyfriend, i promise" he he :twisted:

You doubt me!??:confuzd: Do you see any snakes??
  • 01-20-2007, 07:27 PM
    Entropy
    Aww man. What fun is resisting? Psh. :) ;)
  • 01-20-2007, 11:03 PM
    joyful girl
    holy crap!

I just screamed when I opened up this post.

phobic of pedes... *shudder*
  • 01-20-2007, 11:05 PM
    recycling goddess
    wow... you are my hero!!!
  • 01-20-2007, 11:20 PM
    Blu Mongoose
    Quote:

Originally Posted by recycling goddess
    wow... you are my hero!!!

I have to get my spider home from Adam and need to concentrate on ball pythons. I love all snakes but don't want to get overwhelmed. I want a Blue Beauty and another LTR so I have to behave. I made so many trips back into the showroom that Judy was really going to tackle me.:giggle: :giggle:
  • 01-20-2007, 11:39 PM
    recycling goddess
    was there something you had your eye on? that you kept going back to look at or just a general... i have to walk around once more to make sure i didn't miss anything?

:giggle:
  • 01-20-2007, 11:42 PM
    JLC
    That's a wicked looking 'pede!! And congrats on the almost flawless self-control....not an easy thing to do at all! :P
  • 01-21-2007, 12:18 AM
    Blu Mongoose
    Quote:

Originally Posted by recycling goddess
    was there something you had your eye on? that you kept going back to look at or just a general... i have to walk around once more to make sure i didn't miss anything?

:giggle:

As nippy as my boy is I was actually looking at another carpet. I think they are gorgeous. I saw quite a few other snakes and torts. that caught my eye but we do have space restrictions. Actually my carpet let me handle him the first time yesterday and NO STRIKES!!:carrot: