Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,789

2 members and 2,787 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99
  • 09-20-2005, 05:22 PM
    CTReptileRescue
    Re: Let's get this up & running again
    Quote:

Originally Posted by frankykeno

Hey Wysocki where's your pic? You shy? LOL

~~Jo~~

I hope Adam posts a pic, he is a handsome devil.
    I like everyone's pics. Smulkin & Smynx I love the family photo!
    Rusty
  • 09-21-2005, 07:45 AM
    Eddie_Z
    I am not seeing as many pics of members as I want to see! Let's GO PEOPLE!!! No one is allowed off the hook for this one! We are all beautiful people regardless of how we feel about our own looks. Allow everyone to put a face with a name!
  • 09-21-2005, 08:33 AM
    frankykeno
    I second that Eddie! Come on peoples if you can take pics of your snakes you can take pics of yourself LOL. Heck if I'm brave enough to post a pic of my 40 something, chubby self....you can to :P

Just noticed the pic of my girls is kinda old. Kate's got her cast on from destroying her hand playing girls hockey (oh yeah it was non-contact....right...tell that to the ortho surgeon!) Gotta get a cam and get some more recent pics of all of us!

~~Jo~~
  • 09-21-2005, 08:35 AM
    rabernet
    Quote:

I second that Eddie! Come on peoples if you can take pics of your snakes you can take pics of yourself LOL. Heck if I'm brave enough to post a pic of my 40 something, chubby self....you can to :P

~~Jo~~

Yeah, and if I am brave enough to post a pic of my almost 40, chubby self, you can too! I'm still waiting to see a picture of that handsome devil Adam that Rusty tells us about! LOL
  • 09-21-2005, 09:53 AM
    mlededee
    Quote:

Come on peoples if you can take pics of your snakes you can take pics of yourself LOL.

yeah well my husband gives me a hard time because he says that he can go online and see multiple pics of any one or all of my herps--snakes, geckos, frogs, whatever--but he has yet to see any pics of our wedding or honeymoon online (which was almost a year ago). well, yeah so maybe that's true, but, um....the herps are important!
  • 09-21-2005, 12:30 PM
    Ginevive
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Blizzarddude
    Did I mention that you look like Gretchen Wilson on that quad?!? lol

lol.. I wish my bank account looked like hers too!
  • 09-21-2005, 07:19 PM
    Adam_Wysocki
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty_Reptiles
    I hope Adam posts a pic, he is a handsome devil.

That's just the goose talkin girl!! :P ... I'd hate to drag this thread into the gutter with my ugly mug. ;)

-adam
  • 09-21-2005, 07:23 PM
    rabernet
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam_Wysocki
    That's just the goose talkin girl!! :P ... I'd hate to drag this thread into the gutter with my ugly mug. ;)

-adam

Awww, c'mon Adam! We know you have a camera, otherwise you couldn't make us drool with all your gorgeous balls :O hehehehe! Grace us with your picture!
  • 09-21-2005, 07:26 PM
    unimom
    I knew the second anyone saw that Adam had posted they would come running to see his pic, only to be disappointed...LOL...Sigh;)
  • 09-21-2005, 07:42 PM
    tigerlily
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam_Wysocki

-adam

Don't believe him folks! ;) He's downright adorable. :love: :D