Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,890

0 members and 2,890 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,577
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux

has your Crestie ever...

Printable View

• 01-05-2019, 12:23 AM
    tttaylorrr
    has your Crestie ever...
    ...come on you??

backstory: i woke up last weekend and saw Wavvy awake, at the bottom of his enclosure (he's ALWAYS on his ledge) against the glass and twisted funny.

i took the opportunity to take him out and tried to let him on my arm to run up to my shoulder while i checked water, and he sat for a minute then went up, but left something behind that i'd never seen before. it was a bit opaque.

a bit nervous as to what just happened, i set him on top of his enclosure and cleaned my arm in the bathroom.

when i came back he was licking his...hemipenile buldge.

that's when i realized what happened.

[emoji2962][emoji33][emoji43]

i know it's normal but like...what the hell?!?!?!?

EDIT: i did not consent (lol)
  • 01-05-2019, 12:25 AM
    Jellybeans
    Re: has your Crestie ever...
    That's nothing !!!
    I had a five and a half foot iguana that would do that
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tttaylorrr View Post
    ...come on you??

backstory: i woke up last weekend and saw Wavvy awake, at the bottom of his enclosure (he's ALWAYS on his ledge) against the glass and twisted funny.

i took the opportunity to take him out and tried to let him on my arm to run up to my shoulder while i checked water, and he sat for a minute then went up, but left something behind that i'd never seen before. it was a bit opaque.

a bit nervous as to what just happened, i set him on top of his enclosure and cleaned my arm in the bathroom.

when i came back he was licking his...hemipenile buldge.

that's when i realized what happened.

[emoji2962][emoji33][emoji43]

i know it's normal but like...what the hell?!?!?!?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
  • 01-05-2019, 12:27 AM
    tttaylorrr
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jellybeans View Post
    That's nothing !!!

...ok you dont get to come into my post and tell me something like that without a story!!!
  • 01-05-2019, 12:33 AM
    MR Snakes
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jellybeans View Post
    That's nothing !!!

Pictures or it didn't happen.
  • 01-05-2019, 12:34 AM
    Bogertophis
    The closest I can get is a male rosy boa I had for many years...he was a sweet & easy pet, & sometimes he'd snuggle around my neck while I did the dishes.

It was cute. (note: rosy boas aren't long enough or strong enough for this to be any "risk"...he never held on tightly, just enough to stay there securely)
    So I'm washing dishes & I start to feel his little spurs, scraping away at my neck!? He's flirting with me, like I'm a female rosy boa??? :rofl: I hadn't been
    handling any females, so I don't know where his confusion came from. I sorta think he kept feeling my pulse & thought I was giving HIM 'the nudge'? :D
  • 01-05-2019, 12:35 AM
    Jellybeans
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MR Snakes View Post
    Pictures or it didn't happen.

Oh I had to rehome that iguana many years ago as he ended up turning on me it was extremely aggressive towards me

• 01-05-2019, 12:36 AM
    Jellybeans
    Lmao
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    The closest I can get is a male rosy boa I had for many years...he was a sweet & easy pet, & sometimes he'd snuggle around my neck while I did the dishes.

It was cute. (note: rosy boas aren't long enough or strong enough for this to be any "risk"...he never held on tightly, just enough to stay there securely)
    So I'm washing dishes & I start to feel his little spurs, scraping away at my neck!? He's flirting with me, like I'm a female rosy boa??? :rofl: I hadn't been
    handling any females, so I don't know where his confusion came from. I sorta think he kept feeling my pulse & thought I was giving HIM 'the nudge'? :D

• 01-05-2019, 12:37 AM
    Jellybeans
    I hope my python when he gets older doesn't do that
    Why these boys gotta be so nasty

• 01-05-2019, 12:38 AM
    tttaylorrr
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post

omg LOL.

i mean my crestie has sang to me, but TBH i always thought he hated me LOLOL.
  • 01-05-2019, 12:39 AM
    Jellybeans
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tttaylorrr View Post
    omg LOL.

i mean my crestie has sang to me, but TBH i always thought he hated me LOLOL.

How do they sound when singing...i gotta Google