Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,196

0 members and 1,196 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,581
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux

Still waiting on my T10

Printable View

• 11-15-2021, 01:53 PM
    Hugsplox
    Re: Still waiting on my T10
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KMG View Post
    It could/should be sufficient alone. Depends on the room and how cold it can get. I keep a cold home so my snake room needs a oil filled heater to help air temps.

For my probes this is what I do.
    https://ball-pythons.net/forums/show...91#post2359891

I was going to recommend KMG's probe placement. My snake room stays at the coolest 70 and warmest 75-77 so a RHP by itself does what I need it to do with no other heat sources.
  • 11-17-2021, 03:22 AM
    Snagrio
    Couldn't find anything to get it close to the RHP so I just dangled it below for now. Here's how it looks atm. Obviously it will have hides and branches and what have you but this is what I could throw together just to get it running and dial in temps. Gotta say I'm impressed with how this RHP works. Just perfectly warms the whole enclosure with the right gradient all at once. And the device itself is almost cool enough to touch even when on and is so efficient you don't even feel any heat from the other side of the panel. Amazing.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...9275d80187.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
  • 11-17-2021, 03:28 AM
    KMG
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Snagrio View Post
    Couldn't find anything to get it close to the RHP so I just dangled it below for now. Here's how it looks atm. Obviously it will have hides and branches and what have you but this is what I could throw together just to get it running and dial in temps. Gotta say I'm impressed with how this RHP works. Just perfectly warms the whole enclosure with the right gradient all at once. And the device itself is almost cool enough to touch even when on and is so efficient you don't even feel any heat from the other side of the panel. Amazing.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...9275d80187.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

If you like my method go with that picture to any hardware store and ask them to show you a similar cable strap. That and some super glue will have you all set.
  • 11-20-2021, 03:31 PM
    Snagrio
    Forgot to mention this, but I went to my local hardware store as I was getting everything set up (I love the place, they've been so helpful to me in the past) and showed them the pic of the cable strap KMG posted and they immediately showed me to an almost carbon copy of what I showed posted (just black instead of white). Very nice. :gj: