Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,171

1 members and 3,170 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
  • 10-28-2020, 09:59 AM
    hilabeans
    Ah - that New England foliage!! Yes, your girl is gorgeous of course, but those leaves! We have two colors in Texas...green and dead. Very jealous.
  • 10-28-2020, 05:23 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Re: My Bredli girl has a name, meet...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hilabeans View Post
    Ah - that New England foliage!! Yes, your girl is gorgeous of course, but those leaves! We have two colors in Texas...green and dead. Very jealous.

Yeah, I will admit I LOVE the autumn colors, comfortable days and cool nights.
    However, it's already getting dark here and it's not even 5:30. I miss the sun already!!! We get summer, a few weeks of autumn and boom...winter.

...and we're expecting the horrible white four-letter-word Friday!!! I should probably take the A/C units out of the windows, hahahaha.

Good to see you hila! Hope all is well your way!
  • 10-30-2020, 12:16 AM
    Kam
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hilabeans View Post

You can say that again. And confused weather. It has been 39 - 45ish the last couple days here in Dallas. But Saturday we have a high of 70.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 10-30-2020, 12:17 AM
    Kam
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Craiga 01453 View Post
    Yeah, I will admit I LOVE the autumn colors, comfortable days and cool nights.
    However, it's already getting dark here and it's not even 5:30. I miss the sun already!!! We get summer, a few weeks of autumn and boom...winter.

...and we're expecting the horrible white four-letter-word Friday!!! I should probably take the A/C units out of the windows, hahahaha.

Good to see you hila! Hope all is well your way!

I wish we get some snow here north Texas this year. Preferably in Dallas.

• 10-30-2020, 03:50 AM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kam View Post
    You can say that again. And confused weather. It has been 39 - 45ish the last couple days here in Dallas. But Saturday we have a high of 70.

Quote:

I wish we get some snow here north Texas this year. Preferably in Dallas.

We're supposed to be getting our first snow of the season tomorrow. Only 1-3" though. Then high 40s Sat. and mid 50s Sun.

Oh I'd send you all my snow if I could bud!!!
  • 11-01-2020, 12:01 PM
    Craiga 01453
    My girl is in shed...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...0f77b49715.jpg

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
  • 11-01-2020, 07:38 PM
    Kam
    Quote:

We're supposed to be getting our first snow of the season tomorrow. Only 1-3" though. Then high 40s Sat. and mid 50s Sun.

Oh I'd send you all my snow if I could bud!!!

I just want snow...maybe I need to leave Texas.

• 11-01-2020, 08:03 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

I just want snow...maybe I need to leave Texas.

Hahahaha, I'm the complete opposite. I'd be perfectly content to never see snow again. But I've lived in MA my whole life, 41 years of snow is enough. I loved it as a kid, but no more.

I will admit though.... I went to my brothers house yesterday to pick up a chest freezer and hang out for a bit. My niece (6 this month) and nephew (3) wanted to have a snowball fight. I couldn't say no and we had a blast. :D
  • 11-05-2020, 09:06 PM
    Gio
    Quote:

My girl is in shed...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...0f77b49715.jpg

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I took me a while to figure out the pre-shed phase. Occasionally the color change is due to feeding and sometimes natural sunlight.

I still takes me a bit to figure out when my guy is going to stay dark and then go blue.

You have a looker there even in shed!
  • 11-06-2020, 10:51 AM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    I took me a while to figure out the pre-shed phase. Occasionally the color change is due to feeding and sometimes natural sunlight.

I still takes me a bit to figure out when my guy is going to stay dark and then go blue.

You have a looker there even in shed!

Thanks bud!!

I'm still figuring her sheds out too. Through observation so far it seems she dulls a bit first, and I see the most "cloudiness" towards the tail. The pink belly has been very subtle, as opposed to most of my others who are very noticably pink.

I like to try to guess early on what night they'll shed. I'm usually within a day with the others, but haven't been very good at guessing with her yet :D