Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,254

2 members and 3,252 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

New Green Anaconda male

Printable View

• 10-01-2019, 11:27 AM
    Bogertophis
    I'm surprised that such a large snake would be so picky. :D Lucky he's got you for catering, lol...
  • 10-01-2019, 11:29 AM
    reptileexperts
    Re: New Green Anaconda male
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    I'm surprised that such a large snake would be so picky. :D Lucky he's got you for catering, lol...

It’s hit or miss with annis it seems. My buds female will only eat g pigs and that was what this guy was supposedly printed on. Once I got him Eating quail the guy messaged me excited telling me the snake hadn’t eaten in months [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 10-01-2019, 11:51 AM
    Bogertophis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by reptileexperts View Post
    It’s hit or miss with annis it seems. My buds female will only eat g pigs and that was what this guy was supposedly printed on. Once I got him Eating quail the guy messaged me excited telling me the snake hadn’t eaten in months [emoji35]

I'd be furious! :taz: That's really terrible (especially for the snake's welfare) to sell or trade without full-disclosure to new owner. This one's lucky you're so experienced! :gj:
  • 10-02-2019, 11:04 AM
    NewmanLovesSnakes
    Quote:

Originally Posted by reptileexperts View Post

I’m glad he’s eating for you, at least you learned you can’t trust that guy to do business again. It’s sad that people are like that but it seems like he could of not found a better home or a more experienced owner.