Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,239

1 members and 1,238 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,580
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux

BP Pics wanted!!

Printable View

• 09-05-2021, 07:20 PM
    TrishTheTerp
    BP Pics wanted!!
    Hello friends!

I run an Etsy shop (not self-promotion; please read on!) and would love to make some BP stickers, but I need models! I turn pictures into sketch/cartoon/2D images and need some copyright-free photos to work from.

What I need:
    pictures of just your snake, all by itself; could be coiled or long, but not wrapped around or hidden behind anything. I don't mind busy backgrounds, just avoid anything that hides or covers any part of your python. Also can't be cropped (meaning no snake bits cut off), and good lighting is optional but preferred!

What you get:
    the pride of knowing that other people are purchasing the likeness of your particular snake, because obviously yours is the bestest/prettiest/goodest model around! Plus I'll send you a file of the graphic to do with as you wish if you private chat me your email address. :)

PLEASE NOTE: by posting photos to this thread, you are giving me permission to use said photos to create art from their likeness for profit. Any and all pics of your danger noodles would be much appreciated!
  • 09-05-2021, 08:55 PM
    Lord Sorril
    Re: BP Pics wanted!!
    Here is a quick snap for you:
    https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...ard_tsvdrt.jpg
    (uploaded image rez is 4000x3000, but, looks like it might get scaled down automatically).
    Have fun! :)
  • 09-05-2021, 09:06 PM
    Neko_snake
    Can you post examples of your work/ maybe a link to your Etsy?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  • 09-07-2021, 08:39 PM
    Lord Sorril
  • 09-09-2021, 12:04 PM
    AutumnVanilla
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...facd97319e.jpg
    Jasper - Pastel Pied

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 09-09-2021, 02:30 PM
    TrishTheTerp
    Thank you!!
    Ohhh, these are all GORGEOUS!! Thank you so much, everyone! 😍 I’m still figuring out the whole image posting thing here, but I will definitely add some examples once I get that down! It’ll take me a few days to get all your lovely submissions converted to stickers, but I will absolutely post the link once it’s up and running. 🥰
  • 09-10-2021, 06:20 PM
    TrishTheTerp
    Hey friends! Still working on getting the Etsy link ready, but I figured out pic posting! These are a few of the lovely submissions I’ve gotten from you and our ball python owning friends on Reddit. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...3c25a588b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 09-11-2021, 01:47 PM
    JaggerLilly
    Hello,

I'm new around here and am figuring out how to post pics to threads:confusd:. Would love to contribute to your project though. If you look at my profile, you will see pics of my little man Rock Star aka Rocky.

If you use his photos, please send me the finished product:)