Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,360

2 members and 3,358 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
  • 09-28-2012, 07:56 AM
    KornSnake
    Re: So you want to learn how to post pictures! (Instructional thread with pictures)
  • 01-18-2013, 05:17 PM
    Slitherous
    Why do we have to use Photobucket? I can resize my photos on my PC to make them downloadable. I post photos frequently on other forums, but when I tried to post a photo on a thread on this forum I was starting there wasn't a "Manage Attachments" box anywhere......whazzzup with that?
  • 01-18-2013, 07:48 PM
    dr del
    Re: So you want to learn how to post pictures! (Instructional thread with pictures)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Slitherous View Post
    Why do we have to use Photobucket? I can resize my photos on my PC to make them downloadable. I post photos frequently on other forums, but when I tried to post a photo on a thread on this forum I was starting there wasn't a "Manage Attachments" box anywhere......whazzzup with that?

You can use any online photohosting site you like - we even provide some gallery space on here for you for free.

But we do not use the attatchment system. ;)

dr del
  • 01-18-2013, 08:23 PM
    Slitherous
    Thanks, thought I maybe just couldn't find it. There are so many forums out there I just assumed they all worked the same. I'll look into Photobucket, I haven't had a need for it til now.

I got my first "lock" today in 20yrs today, (was away from herping for awhile); I got so excited I just wanted to share some pics. Thanks for the response.

S
  • 02-09-2013, 09:00 PM
    ironpython
    I can post pics I have tapatalk. I just can't figure out how to copy and paste on my phone.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  • 02-02-2014, 12:00 PM
    JMinILM
    Thank you! This was very helpful!
  • 02-02-2014, 01:44 PM
    Lubana
    I love Tapatalk for posting pics.
  • 11-06-2015, 06:04 PM
    ChelseyDgaf
    A bit much just to post a photo.
  • 06-13-2016, 04:04 PM
    Alex_Clark
    http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/...sczoxymvh.jpeg

well i can't get an actual picture to show up but atlas i can get the link now.
  • 06-13-2016, 10:13 PM
    PitOnTheProwl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex_Clark View Post

well i can't get an actual picture to show up but atlas i can get the link now.

On you photo bucket, click/copy the direct link.....
    Click the "insert images" above....
    Click "from URL"
    Paste direct link and REMOVE the check mark below it.