Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,724

0 members and 2,724 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,585
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, masdiprizio
  • 11-04-2022, 04:37 AM
    Cat'chy Images
    Anyone an idea what morph this cutie is?
    Hi guys,

I am a Dutch animal photographer. Recently I had this rescue Ball Python in my studio. Is use my pictures as stock photo's, so it would be great if I could add the correct morph as keyword.
    The closest I had in the studio was (if I remember correctly) Cinnamon, but this one seems way more golden-shine-softer-brown.

Any help would be appreciated!

Couldn't figure iut how to get an image in this post, so I posted some pictures on my website at https://catchyimages.nl/ball-python-unknown/

Thanks in advance :)
  • 11-04-2022, 08:06 AM
    Albert Clark
    Re: Anyone an idea what morph this cutie is?
    Yeah the animal strikes me at first as a black pastel but appears to more of a lighter coloration. I think it’s consistent with the cinnamon ball phenotype. Patterning is also similar to cinnamon.
  • 11-04-2022, 11:11 AM
    Armiyana
    Taking a guess, I would say a high end Black Pewter. Gorgeous little noodle.
  • 11-05-2022, 05:30 AM
    Cat'chy Images
    Re: Anyone an idea what morph this cutie is?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Albert Clark View Post
    Yeah the animal strikes me at first as a black pastel but appears to more of a lighter coloration. I think it’s consistent with the cinnamon ball phenotype. Patterning is also similar to cinnamon.

Thanks! I googled the Black Pastel and am going with that one! The softness of the color matches better then the cinnamon I think. Thanks a lot!