Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,386

2 members and 3,384 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
  • 03-28-2017, 04:15 PM
    Eric Alan
    Re: Being fair about PetSmart (and buying your ball python from them)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by m3gz View Post
    When i went to the register i thought i was paying for a vet visit, i did not realize they were refunding me.

Taking emotion out of it, they told me to bring her in so they could look her over when i called. I brought her in, they proceeded to look at the spot and say "We can have our vet take a look at her." And apparently they said that they would refund me, i did not hear them say this, but they claim to have. I will not say that they didnt, i am half deaf it is quite possible i just did not hear it. so i left the animal with the person at the reptile area, and proceeded to go pay for what i thought was a vet bill. it wasnt until i got home that i realized they hadnt taken anything off of my card, and i called and they said they had refunded me for the returned animal.

That makes more sense, thank you. I hope you are able to get things resolved.
  • 03-28-2017, 04:21 PM
    m3gz
    Of the two vets i was able to get a hold of this morning, one was out of town, and the other said that whatever wood shavings i could get would work for bedding :/ Cedar and the other scenty oily woods have chemicals in them that are bad for any animal -.-
  • 03-28-2017, 04:34 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by m3gz View Post
    Of the two vets i was able to get a hold of this morning, one was out of town, and the other said that whatever wood shavings i could get would work for bedding :/ Cedar and the other scenty oily woods have chemicals in them that are bad for any animal -.-

Oh jeez, well, can't hurt to try a few others and the other one when he gets back from vacation. I truly hope this all works out for you, it's been a tough little road so far. I really hope it doesn't discourage you, regardless of what happens with Hecate. You're gonna be a good snake mom once this is all figured out.
  • 03-28-2017, 04:37 PM
    m3gz
    Yea,just waiting until about 3 to call the others, that way theres actually someone there lol